Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I guess I used to think strangely when I used certain drugs, but that's been years since. Whenever I encounter intense use of symbols and conspiratorial thinking now, I'm like.. "Oookay. Gotta go!". It's disturbs me, even if seen in others. Like I want to get to the nearest mundane, realistic place and just let that surround me instead. It gives me peace. The other stuff may very well be an SP type of Ni (rather than dominant), but I'm not sure.
    Yeah I missed this post until I saw that @Giggly responded to it. I am the same way. I keep mocking this woman over on another web site who thinks EVERYTHING is a governmental conspiracy, and I also mock anyone who sees "secret messages" in music videos (like the original intent for my Lana Del Rey "Cool Story Bro" thread) ...I work sometimes for an older man who is a writer...he's like 82 years old. I don't know if he's an elderly ESTP (this is my guess because he's very gregarious, cheerful, seems highly Fe, was very competitive and driven as a younger man, had kind of an amazing life, is full of stories, and still wants to PHYSICALLY beat people up who threaten him) or an extremely, extremely Se ENFJ....but he believes in the Illuminati, aliens, researches pyramids, and so forth. He thinks if he publishes one of the novels I helped to edit that he may be killed. I just have to get away from him sometimes, like "Jesus christ stop it with this insanity."

HOWEVER...as a younger girl I did all the scrying, astrology, tarot cards, etc. that SPs can be known for with their "magical" sense of Ni.

Conspiracy theories and things that seem realistically, factually improbable *to me* make me want to either laugh or get away.

It's also why I make fun of anarcho-capitalist libertarianism, because I think it's insanely idealistic, and the flip side of communism.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Yeah I missed this post until I saw that @Giggly responded to it. I am the same way. I keep mocking this woman over on another web site who thinks EVERYTHING is a governmental conspiracy, and I also mock anyone who sees "secret messages" in music videos (like the original intent for my Lana Del Rey "Cool Story Bro" thread) ...I work sometimes for an older man who is a writer...he's like 82 years old. I don't know if he's an elderly ESTP (this is my guess because he's very gregarious, cheerful, seems highly Fe, was very competitive and driven as a younger man, had kind of an amazing life, is full of stories, and still wants to PHYSICALLY beat people up who threaten him) or an extremely, extremely Se ENFJ....but he believes in the Illuminati, aliens, researches pyramids, and so forth. He thinks if he publishes one of the novels I helped to edit that he may be killed. I just have to get away from him sometimes, like "Jesus christ stop it with this insanity."

HOWEVER...as a younger girl I did all the scrying, astrology, tarot cards, etc. that SPs can be known for with their "magical" sense of Ni.

Conspiracy theories and things that seem realistically, factually improbable *to me* make me want to either laugh or get away.

It's also why I make fun of anarcho-capitalist libertarianism, because I think it's insanely idealistic, and the flip side of communism.
    Based on the Ni/Ne users I know first hand, I always attributed Ne as the conspiracy theorist type. It sounds like a form of hypothesizing -- and it can drive me crazy in large doses. When I listen to Ni users speak about something that could be a conspiracy, they manage to make it sound like it's just a fact. Imagine an INTJ telling you something out there vs. an ENTP telling you something crazy. Although... my interpretation of that may just be due to my own type, and my tertiary Ni.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.