User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    XXFP

Default ISTP ... in video

Hey, I made a video of myself. It's a little bit related to being an ISTP, but mostly I just talk about whatever comes to mind.

I'm not this scattered and energetic usually, I swear.

Video should be up on youtube - soon.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v216tHU7e5g"]ISTP talks[/YOUTUBE]

Feel free to make a drinking game where you drink every time I say "hardcore". The music gets loud at the end, excuse me.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Awesome video!

I love your energy.

MBTI
    ISTP

Good Job!

You just had to get out there and do it......... and why was an INFJ able to post before me? Married one and she hates me most of the time 'cause I'm wacked out and flighty

Anyway, your a crazy MF, which is a good thing, if you know what I mean.

brainheart

I dig your video. I like how you just talk about ISTP stuff vs talking about mbti- I think it shows the personality type way better.

Honda Accords rule, by the way! I have a 95 Honda Accord Wagon with over 200k miles and it's still going strong.

Nice job.

MBTI
    XXFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Awesome video!

I love your energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Isaac View Post
    Good Job!

You just had to get out there and do it......... and why was an INFJ able to post before me? Married one and she hates me most of the time 'cause I'm wacked out and flighty

Anyway, your a crazy MF, which is a good thing, if you know what I mean.
    Hahaha thanks. I haven't seen you on the forum. Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    I dig your video. I like how you just talk about ISTP stuff vs talking about mbti- I think it shows the personality type way better.

Honda Accords rule, by the way! I have a 95 Honda Accord Wagon with over 200k miles and it's still going strong.

Nice job.
    Yeah, but I do want to make another video (perhaps more serious) that gets into MBTI a bit more.

And I'm jealous. I actually really want a wagon so I can do deliveries and make more $$$. They're good looking too, I think.

brainheart

yeah, I get the Honda Wagon envy a lot.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Isaac View Post
    ...and why was an INFJ able to post before me? Married one and she hates me most of the time 'cause I'm wacked out and flighty
    Because we're quick on the draw like that.

Anyway, I love ISxPs... two of my favorite types. So you might annoy your wife sometimes, but she loves you. Why else would she marry you?

Oh, Bamboo, I like your posters. Did you clean your room just for the video or are you naturally that neat?

MBTI
    XXFP

Nah, I just kept all the piles of junk out of frame. But I do try and keep things clean. I have shelves of stuff that I'm posting on eBay etc for sale, it's messy.

World map is just cool for reference and color, John Lee Hooker album because he's a good guy, 18th century oil painting of Umbria from auction catalog, and silver lion, also from catalog.

MBTI
    ISTP

I identify with the speak because I like cars and had to learn how to work on these front wheel drive things and you cant see what your working on. Can't drink beer and work on it cause you have to have the book open and the computer up to ask questions and look stuff up when you work on it-wife likes SAABs so I am always rambling about what the hell the Swedes were thinking when they designed these thing! Turbo's cool, though.

I have this beater '78 Chevy pickup with a Corvette motor in it and glass packs. Friggen obnoxious Artisan vehicle!

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    Nah, I just kept all the piles of junk out of frame. But I do try and keep things clean.
    I totally called that response.

I'm completely messy, always have been. But I don't want *other* people to see my mess, so I clean up when people come over or when taking pics, etc. Thankfully I have a housekeeper now. Lol, I wonder how stupid she thinks I am. I make the same messes over and over, and I never clean them up. I've got a friend who hates clutter, so maybe I'll have her come over and help me get rid of stuff (or at least put it all in a crate and hide it if it's stuff I don't wanna toss).

Anyway, that was neat to see the video! I bought my first set of power tools this past black Friday and I can't wait to *really* use them. I tested them all out to make sure they work. I'm getting a house soon, so I'll have ample opportunity then!
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%