123 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default Ask an SP, get a practical answer

Title says it all! Bring all of your practical problems to us, and we'll surely help you!
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

what wireless service provider should I go with? My sister doesn't know how to handle her money and the plan I was on with her got canceled. I am materialistic and want a cool phone but I don't need too much extra crap (internets, gps, lasers, etc), just a minimum amount of minutes with free N&W, and unlimited texting.

give me pros and cons of each provider if you can, I've done a small amount of research but simply can't be arsed to look through all of their websites and determine what is true and what isn't.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Perhaps you should ask /b/ ?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Actually I'll get around to answering for you, because I need to research phones for myself; since I'm getting a new one.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    ISFP

I don't know where you live, but first step is to ask your neighbors what they have. Some places, you don't want the "other" provider. My sister, for instance, lives just 30 minutes outside of a U.S. state capital city, but turns out there's only one company (Alltel) that has decent coverage in her area. Around here, I already know what company to go with (Verizon) because of the advice of friends/neighbors, if I should change from my prepaid cell (Tracfone).

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by LeafAndSky View Post
    I don't know where you live, but first step is to ask your neighbors what they have. Some places, you don't want the "other" provider. My sister, for instance, lives just 30 minutes outside of a U.S. state capital city, but turns out there's only one company (Alltel) that has decent coverage in her area. Around here, I already know what company to go with (Verizon) because of the advice of friends/neighbors, if I should change from my prepaid cell (Tracfone).
    Yeah I'm swapping to Verizon because literally everyone I know has it. Good advice! I've just heard some of the benefits orally, but I want to do some research on my own.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    xNFP

OK here's a question, from a newbie. My husband is an ISTP, and I am xNFP. We are like oil and water, but we love each other. I am constantly trying to love on him but he just won't have it. How can I express my affections to him in a way that he will appreciate it more? Also, if he appreciates me, do you think he will ever try to express love to me the way I want to feel it?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by breakfastsurreal View Post
    OK here's a question, from a newbie. My husband is an ISTP, and I am xNFP. We are like oil and water, but we love each other. I am constantly trying to love on him but he just won't have it. How can I express my affections to him in a way that he will appreciate it more? Also, if he appreciates me, do you think he will ever try to express love to me the way I want to feel it?
    There are a TON of ISTP romance threads on this site, have you read up on those?

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...p-silence.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...-husbands.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...stp-happy.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ared-love.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...d-help-me.html
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by breakfastsurreal View Post
    The best way I can think of is still to say it as bluntly as possible. Try to think of what you'd say to a psychiatrist or your best friend who you tell secrets to, then instead of telling them, you tell him instead.
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Title says it all! Bring all of your practical problems to us, and we'll surely help you!
    Forgive me: Does dressing like that help your social life???

Seriously, there is some "ninja training academy" like 10 miles away, and there website talks about how they want to practice and preserve ALL the aspects of the ninja tradition, and there are a bunch of photos of them doing it too [running around in the woods dressed in ninja garb carrying swords around]. You'd think I'd show more leniency since I trained for a number of years in Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu, including at Stephen K Hayes private school in Kettering Ohio, but no I don't