User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by McRumi View Post
    Satan's cold and calculated. What he objects to is human emotion because it is so imperfect. He's pure T.
    If you want to be effective, argue from the evidence.
    How exactly are you arguing from evidence here? Satan's in rike 2% of the Bible, mainly Zacharia and Job. Sin is more frequently mentioned. Still, asserting that he's a T is just as ridiculous as asserting he's an F (Don't quote my last post ). Ts may see F as a flaw, but not understand it; Fs may understand emotion and utilize it.

Jesus shook everything up, including the money-changer's table in the Temple. That's why they killed him. ISTPs like to shake things up so they can fix em, not for the pleasure of it.
    I'll be more specific: I know more than one ISTP that starts fights. An ISTP would more likely be executed for shaking things up physically (as seen in your money-changer's table example- also, IRCC this is the only documented example of Jesus using physical force to prove his point). INFJs would be/were (in the examples of Gandhi and MLK) killed for questioning beliefs. Huge difference.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    soulmates thing. It makes sense if you're into socionics.
    wait . . . isnt the ENTP dual the mbti ISFJ?

ISTPs might be my soul buddies

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I'm still pretty certain Gandhi was an INFP.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by lamp View Post
    wait . . . isnt the ENTP dual the mbti ISFJ?

ISTPs might be my soul buddies
    You don't switch J/P for socionics to get types. Duals are just shared p or j.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by fill View Post
    How exactly are you arguing from evidence here? Satan's in rike 2% of the Bible, mainly Zacharia and Job. Sin is more frequently mentioned. Still, asserting that he's a T is just as ridiculous as asserting he's an F (Don't quote my last post ). Ts may see F as a flaw, but not understand it; Fs may understand emotion and utilize it.

I'll be more specific: I know more than one ISTP that starts fights. An ISTP would more likely be executed for shaking things up physically (as seen in your money-changer's table example- also, IRCC this is the only documented example of Jesus using physical force to prove his point). INFJs would be/were (in the examples of Gandhi and MLK) killed for questioning beliefs. Huge difference.

Satan: It really does depend upon which Satan we are talking about. I am referencing the one defined by traditional Christianity, and more specifically Catholicism. Type will vary by religion and sect.

Jesus Christ: I've given several examples from the New Testament texts that show a pattern of behavior consistent with ISTP type. You have provided none. For all I*know your friends are mis-typed..a weak proof. But even if they were ISTP, this too proves little since there are many variations of ISTP.
    Nor is Gandhi a proof for JC's type. People are killed for all sorts of reasons. My argument was against your Hollywood-ish version of Jesus as wimpy pacifist. He shook the foundation of a major religion, inspired a new one, and influenced all of history.

The question is: what pattern of behavior etc from the New Testament texts is consistent with any other type?

Note: I do not believe in Satan or in the divinity of Jesus Christ...but I do believe in backing up conclusions about literary or historical figures with relevant source material.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by McRumi View Post
    Note: I do not believe in Satan or in the divinity of Jesus Christ...but I do believe in backing up conclusions about literary or historical figures with relevant source material.
    Which is totally weak compared to my FA-32 carbine that literally shoots facts at people.

The discussion was nice, but I think you're making assumptions of my image about Jesus. I was raised a Christian for 16 years, and I've read the Bible at least three times over; I feel I've always had a pretty clear view to who Jesus was. If you're looking for a conversation based purely on grounded information, I'm not the person to talk to. Sorry.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by fill View Post
    Which is totally weak compared to my FA-32 carbine that literally shots facts at people.
    Only in homeroom.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

So I think we can all agree that Jesus was an ISFP and all ISFPs are the chosen ones.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

My chips are now on INFJ.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    So I think we can all agree that Jesus was an ISFP and all ISFPs are the chosen ones.

So back to the subject, do ENTPs get first dibs on the chosen ones? And will you all turn my water into delicious lemonade?
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp