User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 43

  1. #21
    "Everything in its place" fill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    753
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Who gives a shit?

    Satan's a pissed off motherfucker: Not a T.

    Jesus is a holy pacifist, I know ISTPs that like to "shake things up."

    Jim from the office: ENTP.
    Heath Ledger's joker: ISTP.
    Jeff Winger from Community: ESTP.
    Dexter from... Dexter: INTP.

    THERE, FUCK. I have television and movie references, your argument is invalid.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

  2. #22
    Senior Member McRumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    3
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Satan's cold and calculated. What he objects to is human emotion because it is so imperfect. He's pure T.

    Jesus shook everything up, including the money-changer's table in the Temple. That's why they killed him. ISTPs like to shake things up so they can fix em, not for the pleasure of it.

    If you want to be effective, argue from the evidence.

  3. #23
    Senior Member McRumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    3
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heinel View Post
    You can argue that everyone is an ISTP that way...
    What way?

  4. #24
    Senior Member Heinel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McRumi View Post
    What way?
    The right way.
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com

  5. #25
    Senior Member McRumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    3
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heinel View Post
    The right way.
    I'm just looking for any evidence from the source material to support any other type. Not seeing it.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Heinel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McRumi View Post
    I'm just looking for any evidence from the source material to support any other type. Not seeing it.
    That's just a matter of interpretation.
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com

  7. #27
    Senior Member McRumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    3
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Well, exactly.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Heinel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McRumi View Post
    Well, exactly.
    They say that an infallible theory is invalid, though.
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com

  9. #29
    Senior Member McRumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    3
    Posts
    276

    Default

    We've left ISTP land. Happily, it' s time for lunch.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Heinel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McRumi View Post
    We've left ISTP land. Happily, it' s time for lunch.
    You're still right.
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com

Similar Threads

  1. INTP? ENTP? INFP? ISFP? ISFJ? ISTJ? I can't decide . . .
    By Paris34 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-14-2014, 06:21 PM
  2. [ISFP] Opinions on isfp's
    By Jeffster in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 10:05 PM
  3. [ENTP] ENTP on emotional lockdown?
    By Vie in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 02:49 PM
  4. New new ENTP on the block!
    By Blackmail! in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-25-2009, 11:03 AM
  5. New ENTP on the block
    By edel weiss in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 04:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO