User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Silly boys. Satan was no P.
    ESTJ all the way.
    He was pissed because God upset the status quo and accepted those imperfect humans.
    Which is why the greatest sin is pride....thinking that others are beneath you...that they are not worthy to join the club.
    Jesus was an ISTP.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by McRumi View Post
    Silly boys. Satan was no P.
    ESTJ all the way.
    He was pissed because God upset the status quo and accepted those imperfect humans.
    Which is why the greatest sin is pride....thinking that others are beneath you...that they are not worthy to join the club.
    Jesus was an ISTP.
    That is a interesting explanation, but a ESTJ usually will try not to go against established laws old and new especially created by the highest authority (GOD), and I would guess most ESTJs thrive on ORDER, causing chaos in Heaven by starting a war on GOD and then proceeding to troll the human race by handing the apple to Eve in the garden doesn't sound very ESTJ-Like. Its almost like a kid jumping into a sandbox and just kicking down all the sand castles, then proceeding to piss on it. I definitely can imagine this being the actions of an vindictive ENTP rather then a upset ESTJ.

Also what makes Jesus an ISTP? he seems to be more of a INFJ.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by dylate View Post

In McRumi's version of the New Testament, Jesus turned water into automatic weapons.
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

That is a interesting explanation, but a ESTJ usually will try not to go against established laws old and new especially created by the highest authority (GOD), and I would guess most ESTJs thrive on ORDER, causing chaos in Heaven by starting a war on GOD and then proceeding to troll the human race by handing the apple to Eve in the garden doesn't sound very ESTJ-Like. Its almost like a kid jumping into a sandbox and just kicking down all the sand castles, then proceeding to piss on it. I definitely can imagine this being the actions of an vindictive ENTP rather then a upset ESTJ.

He was a carpenter. Ultimate artisan.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    In McRumi's version of the New Testament, Jesus turned water into automatic weapons.
    Turning water into wine a perfect example of ISTP in-the-moment problem fixing. Multiplication of the loaves as well. Plus he liked racing donkeys.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Can definitely see ENTJ. In fact, I have met a few ENTJs who could easily be confused with Satan.

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by McRumi View Post
    He was a carpenter. Ultimate artisan.
    Yeah, but it's not like he exactly had a choice in the matter- it was his father's trade.

Although I'm not sold on the INFJ idea either. But still, he seemed a little too spacey, not in the real world enough to be an ISTP. I think of Jesus as a carpenter and I visualize him accidentally hammering the nail into his palm. Joseph just kind of rolls his eyes and Jesus thinks, "some how I know this is really ironic, but I'm not sure why..."

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    Didn't he spread leprosy, too?

Props to Blackcat for answering my question.
    I think Jesus stole the limelight in this thread.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Yeah, but it's not like he exactly had a choice in the matter- it was his father's trade.

Although I'm not sold on the INFJ idea either. But still, he seemed a little too spacey, not in the real world enough to be an ISTP. I think of Jesus as a carpenter and I visualize him accidentally hammering the nail into his palm. Joseph just kind of rolls his eyes and Jesus thinks, "some how I know this is really ironic, but I'm not sure why..."
    Of course he had a choice.

Spacey? No evidence for that.

In midst of every crisis, he is the only one who is calm and trouble-shoots perfectly.

When he states that "everyone is my brother, everyone my mother," it's a quintessential ISTP statement.

All his miracles are in the moment...very sensate...and his teachings are completely practical: you will know them by their fruit.

And look at the enormity of the problem he fixed with his cruxifiction. The ultimate trouble-shooter.

As Mary Magdalene said: I don't how how to love him.

ISTP all the way.

MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI

You can argue that everyone is an ISTP that way...
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com