User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by HomerSoprano View Post
    Im nervous because shes superhot and flirtatious. And shes communicating in a way that is very direct and thats something that Im far from used to. Since Im an INTP I have a hard time expressing my feelings and telling her that Im nervous is easier than telling her I like her and in my book not exactly the same thing. And Im very often nervous around girls so telling her that is one step further to telling her I like her.

And by telling her this my intentions is to make her understand Im intrested in her and want to get know her a little bit better and that I might come across as too distant if I dont because she was surprised the first time I flirted with her.
    Then the answer is NO.

N. O.

Telling an ESFP that she makes you anxious/nervous is basically telling them that you'll be an energy drain. Give it time... your anxiety will diminish.

And if it doesn't, then you should look elsewhere. Why? Because your energy source is introverted, and being in a relationship with an extrovert (esp an extreme extrovert like the ESFP) who makes you anxious will lterally drive you crazy.

A little sexual tension is one thing...anxiety is another.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

i'm an ESFP and i've dated a VERY anxious, bipolar INTP.
    I'd say that we're opposite ends of the spectrum.
    His nervousness and general 'air du mystere' was really attractive to me, and it worked for me. That flatters me that he was nervous.
    - From your fun-loving ESFP.
    Se/Fi/Te/Ni, 44% E / 88% S / 62% F / 67% P

http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/18/182571.png

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Yeah, I think you could say it in a way that is flirtatious and flattering to her. You could say "you're so pretty you make me nervous", but look her in the eye and give a wry smile with it. That way it doesn't seem needy and insecure.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by defragmybrain View Post
    i'm an ESFP and i've dated a VERY anxious, bipolar INTP.
    I'd say that we're opposite ends of the spectrum.
    His nervousness and general 'air du mystere' was really attractive to me, and it worked for me. That flatters me that he was nervous.

Is there anything else that the INTP flattered you with that only he did? MBTI wise of course. If youre into socionics, have you read up on the duality between INTP and ESFP?

MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI

Is there anything else that the INTP flattered you with that only he did? MBTI wise of course. If youre into socionics, have you read up on the duality between INTP and ESFP?
    Do keep in mind that typology is meant to be descriptive. If you let it guides you you'll fail.
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com

MBTI
    INTP

Just found out shes a psychopath, used to be suspicious but am now 100% sure. Glad I never had anything more to do with her. And Im not the type of person who throws these kinds of labels around easily.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

when im nervous around girls i always ask for a kiss, or a hug, to clam me )))
    you should try it hahh

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Just found out shes a psychopath, used to be suspicious but am now 100% sure. Glad I never had anything more to do with her. And Im not the type of person who throws these kinds of labels around easily.
    ummm, what? how do you know? are you using the term psychopath loosly or is she really a psychopath? any wonder you were nervous
    5 3 9