User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default What are some great presents you've gotten?

Since gift-giving season is here, I wanna know. And what kinda gifts have you given that were very appreciated?

I'm getting my SO a theremin kit ( hope he's not a lurker here) this year, but want to plan ahead!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Money, a pocket knife, and pretty much anything that I was specifically asking for.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    IsTP

Well, the most useful thing I've ever received that I still use to this day would be my luggage set. Beyond that I'm not too sure, I really don't get into the gift-giving/receiving spirit.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

My little niece of 3 years old loves blowing bubbles. So, I got her a hello kitty watch that blows bubbles, so she can always take her bubbles with. Cost like 2 euro as well

My SO and I were together for 10 years this year, so I got him that I-phone he's been whining about for a year, and didn't get coz he was being all responsible and saving up for us to buy some much needed furniture. I also recorded several files of my voice (reading an erotic story, singing, tantra exercises, etc) into the phone, as he regularly goes abroad and misses my voice, he says
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Almost all...ISTPs are so observant we know what someone wants/needs before they do. We'll remember something that was casually said (even years ago) and one day it will show up as a gift.

EXCEPTION: ISFJs....they never feel worthy of anything they are given.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Is memory an SP thing? I hate it! I remember crap no one else remembers from decades ago.

I want to go senile just like everybody else.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    SLI

Ugh. 'Gift-giving'. Birthdays, Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day, fuuuuuuuuuuck. I would elaborate, but it's not really relevant.

Money is always a welcome gift. Most of the things I want cost a non-trivial sum of money, and I'd rather get them myself (most people wouldn't know where to get the stuff I typically want). Aside from that, if there's something I specifically ask for, go for it. Otherwise, I don't really care. I don't know about anybody else, but I don't need people to get me things for me to feel loved :|
    Let us not rail about justice as long as we have arms and the freedom to use them.
    - Duke Leto Atreides

Johari/Nohari
    Because random people I meet on the internet are the best judges of my personality.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    Is memory an SP thing? I hate it! I remember crap no one else remembers from decades ago.

My ISTP SO can't remember the names of anybody or anything for the life of him, but oh yes he can remember the tiniest physical details and has a great memory for all the places he's been. My ISFP girlfriend also has an amazing recollection of concrete details. I'm quite jealous of it, as I'm sure it comes in handy. I have a knack for distilling things to its essence, but it makes me sound so vague... :P

MBTI
    INFP

I gave my ISFP fiance this for completing one of his milestones and he almost died!

I most appreciate "quality time" gifts, so for my Christmas gift I asked that we could just do a romantic dinner/movie on New Year's Eve.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post

Elephants have nothing on us. But we remember faces, not names. How to get somewhere, not street names. What happened in history but not dates.