• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Hay guise... u mad?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
More conspiracy theories abound involving Victor being a character created by one mastermind.

Jaguar has also claimed to impersonate Simulated World, and Evil Robot is most likely the product of the mind which has created Banana Trombones, Edgar, and Entropie.

However, the same Evil Robot informed me yesterday that he and I were both created by the same troll genius, there by making me not a real person.

I was going to mention these names but I figured I wouldn't because I've talked to all of those others personally (and extensively) one to one; aside from Evil Robot and Bananatrombones. :p

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah same here. :D

I just thought I'd jump on the conspiracy, seeing as that I've as recently as yesterday been elected "not a real person."

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
SPs, the Ns are generally pissed off at the SJs who've been given too much power (but not the ones in this forum, they're generally good people).

SJs rule the world. They far outnumber even you, SPs. NFs don't do well in that world, and neither do NTs really.

Why don't we all NFs, NT, SPs, and SJs, just rally against the bad people, and try to communicate well, shall we?

I really hate how Fe I sound right now. :)
--Fuzz

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SPs, the Ns are generally pissed off at the SJs who've been given too much power (but not the ones in this forum, they're generally good people).

SJs rule the world. They far outnumber even you, SPs. NFs don't do well in that world, and neither do NTs really.

Why don't we all NFs, NT, SPs, and SJs, just rally against the bad people, and try to communicate well, shall we?

--Fuzz

lol no, NTJs just let SJs think they rule the world. The guy behind the scenes reaping the most profits and avoiding the public eye is totally xNTJ.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8

--Fuzz

you think that is Fe, my immediate thought reading that was:
"why don't we all just rally for the GOOD people?"
;)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
SP private board. Nope :)

Oops, sorry. :blush: Our private forum is used so little, I forgot that thread was in there.

Anyway, yeah..............SPS RULE!!!!11one

Out.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
An orgy would sort this out.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
I was going to mention these names but I figured I wouldn't because I've talked to all of those others personally (and extensively) one to one; aside from Evil Robot and Bananatrombones. :p

It is true. We are one. Well spotted, that lad.:happy:

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:smooch: We love ya guys, we're sorry our frustration spilled over to you.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
There are entirely too many intuitives in this thread. Except for me. I'm allowed because I started it. So the rest of you, go away. :)

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
TypeC just needs more Sensors. We need to start setting up traps outside.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
TypeC just needs more Sensors. We need to start setting up traps outside.

You can usually attract SPs with the aroma of strong food or drink.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
You can usually attract SPs with the aroma of strong food or drink.

I'm an Sj .. But you mentioned drink :devil: (ok, i'll have a little food to line my stomach before i throw up, lol) .. Can i play???

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I actually wanted to post something in that thread.

Obviously people frequent this forum when there is something missing in their real lives.

Whereas some people become embittered by their unfortunate circumstances, others take it as an opportunity for growth.

How does this relate to the topic, you might ask...

Well, I find that it is bitter assholes who have black/white/right/wrong/I'm special/you're a nincompoop outlooks on life.

They put others down to make themselves feel better.