• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Do any other SPs get pissed the hell off on this forum?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
there is much silliness here, but not the correct type of silliness... it is the wrong silliness and this is tragic :thelook:

also, I would like to customize what colors the forum appears in on my computer (though green has to do since I hate the other options even more)

I would also like to rearrange all of the different forums on here as a social experiment and have a second account in which I can behave differently for the fun of it and maybe have conversations with myself when bored, but this is apparently not within my powers and that annoys me as well :thumbdown:

and there are some people who are dreadful, but I can't throw a drink in their face :sadbanana:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The correct kind of silliness just gets complaints.

no... I want a completely DIFFERENT type of silliness :devil: I want a new fucking era of extra special and delightful silliness and it shall gloriously reign for 10,000 years!

but no clowns...and not that many videos either since I don't watch them unless they are directly in reference to me

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
no... I want a completely DIFFERENT type of silliness :devil: I want a new fucking era of extra special and delightful silliness and it shall gloriously reign for 10,000 years!

but no clowns...and not that many videos either since I don't watch them unless they are directly in reference to me

:devil: SP silliness :D. Complaints are expected

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I want a new era of silliness too, but I'm worried about somebody going behind me back and reporting me for causing disruptions.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I want a new era of silliness too, but I'm worried about somebody going behind me back and reporting me for causing disruptions.

:devil: SP silliness :D. Complaints are expected

see Vulcan... you should learn the ways of SP silliness and all will be truly excellent! :yes:

you should just give in and realize the wonders...

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
there is much silliness here, but not the correct type of silliness... it is the wrong silliness and this is tragic :thelook:

also, I would like to customize what colors the forum appears in on my computer (though green has to do since I hate the other options even more)

I would also like to rearrange all of the different forums on here as a social experiment and have a second account in which I can behave differently for the fun of it and maybe have conversations with myself when bored, but this is apparently not within my powers and that annoys me as well :thumbdown:

and there are some people who are dreadful, but I can't throw a drink in their face :sadbanana:

they did that already, and never changed them back. damn n's. except their weren't 2 yous. though i don't remember the old way, so i hope they don't realize and move them back.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I have convos with myself sometimes within the same account :(

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's fun to play with Ns because they think that us S types can't cross contexts...eventually they realize we just smoothly detoured them across contexts...lol

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Feel the silliness within!

I always do... I've even given funny eulogies at funerals. I can't do serious very well :blush:

they did that already, and never changed them back. damn n's. except their weren't 2 yous. though i don't remember the old way, so i hope they don't realize and move them back.

my way would be much more awesome... and not at all like what there is at the moment. it may cause chaos, which would be pleasing :devil:

I have convos with myself sometimes within the same account :(

I hold conversations with myself in real life all of the time... and I used to have fun conversations with myself by text, using my google voice number and regular phone number... both on the same phone :laugh:

It's fun to play with Ns because they think that us S types can't cross contexts...eventually they realize we just smoothly detoured them across contexts...lol

some people forget that the biggest mistake you can make is to underestimate someone else... let them keep forgetting it, it'll be their loss ;)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel like it's the NJ's that get pissed, not the SP's now.

EDIT: LOL what was I thinking, it's actually the NP's. xD

Last edited:

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
This was an interesting thread to stumble across. I didn't know this sort of thing happened to SPs on here. As much as I think discovering one's personality type can be useful in getting a sense of how you think and approach things, it sadly, offers another way for people to divide themselves from others. I feel like I can sort of understand your frustrations with regards to trying to prove your negative stereotypes wrong all the time, since I personally don't care for the typical ENFP stereotypes. I just wish people didn't take these personality types as an end all determination of who someone is, and could see beyond the label. I'm sorry, but my personality type is not some House of Hogwarts, move on children.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I always do... I've even given funny eulogies at funerals. I can't do serious very well :blush:

my way would be much more awesome... and not at all like what there is at the moment. it may cause chaos, which would be pleasing :devil:

I hold conversations with myself in real life all of the time... and I used to have fun conversations with myself by text, using my google voice number and regular phone number... both on the same phone :laugh:

some people forget that the biggest mistake you can make is to underestimate someone else... let them keep forgetting it, it'll be their loss ;)

Yeah, I keep my mouth shut alot. I drive a POS 98 camry right now with 300k miles that has peeling paint, I look Mexican and live in texas. I am sure I get stereotyped all the time. In reality I could buy 2-3 of these cars with each paycheck.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you're evil :hi:

it's one of my better traits! :whistling:

Yeah, I keep my mouth shut alot. I drive a POS 98 camry right now with 300k miles that has peeling paint, I look Mexican and live in texas. I am sure I get stereotyped all the time. In reality I could buy 2-3 of these cars with each paycheck.

:laugh: reminds me of a story that my dad used to tell about one of our neighbors back years ago... guy was a big old farmer who always did really well and saved his money and lived frugally. The day he decided to pass on his farming to his son he went to the bank, withdrew a large stack of money and went down to the city to buy a car... a new cadillac to be specific. He didn't bother changing out of his overalls first because he never did for anything... not even church or funerals. All of the sales people at the dealership kept ignoring the guy, assuming that he was some sort of bumpkin who was amazed by all of the shiny new technology or something. He stood there for over an hour before he left and he had the cash to buy anything on that lot in his pocket.

and that's how the first foreign made car ended up in my county that wasn't passing though...

I'm generally assumed to be almost 10 years younger than I am so I mostly get the "not now kiddo!" from people when I come to point out something... about half of the time the person is younger than I am :dry:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

Gimme money.