User Tag List

First 412131415 Last

MBTI
    STP

It's fun to play with Ns because they think that us S types can't cross contexts...eventually they realize we just smoothly detoured them across contexts...lol
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    It's fun to play with Ns because they think that us S types can't cross contexts...eventually they realize we just smoothly detoured them across contexts...lol

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Fun in the Sun View Post
    I can't tell you how many times I get the....*laughing* did you just realize you inferred xyz as I just smile. It's like a dance with the other persons mind.
    Im out, its been fun

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Feel the silliness within!
    I always do... I've even given funny eulogies at funerals. I can't do serious very well

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    they did that already, and never changed them back. damn n's. except their weren't 2 yous. though i don't remember the old way, so i hope they don't realize and move them back.
    my way would be much more awesome... and not at all like what there is at the moment. it may cause chaos, which would be pleasing

I have convos with myself sometimes within the same account
    I hold conversations with myself in real life all of the time... and I used to have fun conversations with myself by text, using my google voice number and regular phone number... both on the same phone

some people forget that the biggest mistake you can make is to underestimate someone else... let them keep forgetting it, it'll be their loss
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

I feel like it's the NJ's that get pissed, not the SP's now.

EDIT: LOL what was I thinking, it's actually the NP's. xD
    Last edited by Forever; 09-24-2015 at 09:49 AM.

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

This was an interesting thread to stumble across. I didn't know this sort of thing happened to SPs on here. As much as I think discovering one's personality type can be useful in getting a sense of how you think and approach things, it sadly, offers another way for people to divide themselves from others. I feel like I can sort of understand your frustrations with regards to trying to prove your negative stereotypes wrong all the time, since I personally don't care for the typical ENFP stereotypes. I just wish people didn't take these personality types as an end all determination of who someone is, and could see beyond the label. I'm sorry, but my personality type is not some House of Hogwarts, move on children.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt
    Likes wolfnara, prplchknz, miss fortune liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post

my way would be much more awesome... and not at all like what there is at the moment. it may cause chaos, which would be pleasing
    you're evil
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so
    Likes miss fortune liked this post

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I always do... I've even given funny eulogies at funerals. I can't do serious very well

I hold conversations with myself in real life all of the time... and I used to have fun conversations with myself by text, using my google voice number and regular phone number... both on the same phone

some people forget that the biggest mistake you can make is to underestimate someone else... let them keep forgetting it, it'll be their loss
    Yeah, I keep my mouth shut alot. I drive a POS 98 camry right now with 300k miles that has peeling paint, I look Mexican and live in texas. I am sure I get stereotyped all the time. In reality I could buy 2-3 of these cars with each paycheck.
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes miss fortune liked this post

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    you're evil
    it's one of my better traits!

Yeah, I keep my mouth shut alot. I drive a POS 98 camry right now with 300k miles that has peeling paint, I look Mexican and live in texas. I am sure I get stereotyped all the time. In reality I could buy 2-3 of these cars with each paycheck.
    reminds me of a story that my dad used to tell about one of our neighbors back years ago... guy was a big old farmer who always did really well and saved his money and lived frugally. The day he decided to pass on his farming to his son he went to the bank, withdrew a large stack of money and went down to the city to buy a car... a new cadillac to be specific. He didn't bother changing out of his overalls first because he never did for anything... not even church or funerals. All of the sales people at the dealership kept ignoring the guy, assuming that he was some sort of bumpkin who was amazed by all of the shiny new technology or something. He stood there for over an hour before he left and he had the cash to buy anything on that lot in his pocket.

and that's how the first foreign made car ended up in my county that wasn't passing though...

I'm generally assumed to be almost 10 years younger than I am so I mostly get the "not now kiddo!" from people when I come to point out something... about half of the time the person is younger than I am
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Gimme money.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel