User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

there is much silliness here, but not the correct type of silliness... it is the wrong silliness and this is tragic

also, I would like to customize what colors the forum appears in on my computer (though green has to do since I hate the other options even more)

I would also like to rearrange all of the different forums on here as a social experiment and have a second account in which I can behave differently for the fun of it and maybe have conversations with myself when bored, but this is apparently not within my powers and that annoys me as well

and there are some people who are dreadful, but I can't throw a drink in their face
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Fun in the Sun, Jeffster liked this post

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    there is much silliness here, but not the correct type of silliness... it is the wrong silliness and this is tragic

The correct kind of silliness just gets complaints.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    The correct kind of silliness just gets complaints.
    no... I want a completely DIFFERENT type of silliness I want a new fucking era of extra special and delightful silliness and it shall gloriously reign for 10,000 years!

but no clowns...and not that many videos either since I don't watch them unless they are directly in reference to me
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    STP

no... I want a completely DIFFERENT type of silliness I want a new fucking era of extra special and delightful silliness and it shall gloriously reign for 10,000 years!

but no clowns...and not that many videos either since I don't watch them unless they are directly in reference to me
    SP silliness . Complaints are expected
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I want a new era of silliness too, but I'm worried about somebody going behind me back and reporting me for causing disruptions.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I rarely get pissed. I do piss often though.
    Likes miss fortune liked this post

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I want a new era of silliness too, but I'm worried about somebody going behind me back and reporting me for causing disruptions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    SP silliness . Complaints are expected
    see Vulcan... you should learn the ways of SP silliness and all will be truly excellent!

you should just give in and realize the wonders...

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

see Vulcan... you should learn the ways of SP silliness and all will be truly excellent!

you should just give in and realize the wonders...
    Feel the silliness within!

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    yupp

also, I would like to customize what colors the forum appears in on my computer (though green has to do since I hate the other options even more)

I would also like to rearrange all of the different forums on here as a social experiment and have a second account in which I can behave differently for the fun of it and maybe have conversations with myself when bored, but this is apparently not within my powers and that annoys me as well

and there are some people who are dreadful, but I can't throw a drink in their face
    they did that already, and never changed them back. damn n's. except their weren't 2 yous. though i don't remember the old way, so i hope they don't realize and move them back.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    STP

I have convos with myself sometimes within the same account
    Im out, its been fun