Well, one expert thinks that Jerry Seinfeld is an INFJ, so I dunno.I was doing homework the other night with two classmates - one I'm best friends (Tony) with and the other is a newer friend from the class (Jacob)...
They both came to the conclusion that I'm super-duper similar to Jerry Seinfeld - from the show, of course.
I've actually tried watching the show and I can't stomach it! I've never thought he was funny, the stand-up humor was too dry and his friends are stupid and melodramatic. Or that's my impression. So I never watched anymore of it.
Tony and Jacob both agreed that we're similar because:
1) I'm a totally logical thinker (and if you're a fan of the show, the episode when Kramer and George get spit on and Jerry demonstrates why the scenario wasn't possible is a good example).
2) I always want to know what the point of something is.
3) Apparently I have a dry sense of humor...
4) In the season 7 finale, Jerry dated Jeannie Steinman (played by Janeane Garofalo) and he decided that he didn't like people who were just like him - and I usually don't like people who are just like me (not a strong dislike, I just don't really care for them being around, they don't bring a new dynamic to anything if they're just like me...).
5) When people tell me I'm funny - I have no idea what was so funny about what I did/said.
6) I eat a lot of cereal (and my favorite is Cheerios).
7) I've been told various times that I'd be good at stand-up.
Is this an ISTP thing?
Since I'm not a fan of the show, I don't really know what Jerry is like.