• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Is this SP-temperament?

MBTI Type
INFJ
I have a question which is very limited and maybe not even possible to answer.....

If someone really likes to play a lot, like RP-games, pc games of all kinds, table games etc. and enjoys spending time with friends playing games (and not necessarily has to talk about personal/other things while playing, does not need personal exchange), do you think (neglecting all other billion aspects of this person) that this person is likely to be of SP-temperament?
I am fully aware that this is a completely limited approach, as temperament probably does not explain whether you like playing games or not.....but.....I wanted to ask this question nontheless.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have a question which is very limited and maybe not even possible to answer.....

Yeah, it's really not enough information to answer. People of any temperament can be game-players. You would need to observe more of the person's behavior than just the fact they like to play games.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Uh....well you pretty much described me there, if that helps. ;) I love tabletop RPGs, LARPs, board games, video games, etc. I met my boyfriend at a gaming convention (traditional, not tech) and he's SJ.

McRumi

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Are they any good?

ISTPs=Pinball Wizards.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmm... I don't like RP games, I'd much rather blow shit up.

But given a choice between sitting around and actually doing something with a group of people...yeh, I'd probably play an RP vs. just sitting around...

But then again, given a choice between hanging out with people who play RP's and doing something on my own. I'd go do something on my own. ;)