User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

That doesn't sound like an ESTP at all. Most of us tend to be very blunt about what we're doing. My friends know exactly what I think of them, both the good and the bad -- which isn't always so easy to hear, but it means they can never doubt where they stand with me. It's a pretty ESTP thing to do.

Now, we can be pretty damn manipulative if we decide we don't like the person and want to screw with them, but it's not a competitive thing so much as it is our mean streak surfacing.

And to be honest, everything you've described of her is just sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. Maybe she's an exception to the rule, but ESTPs aren't usually that reckless. We're planners when it comes to doing such things so we usually come off as more polished than that.

Like I said though, that's jsut ingeneral. She could be a very immature, very bitchy and very selfish ESTP who needs to be stripped of her rank and flogged in town square for making the rest of us look bad.

Honestly though, her actions don't read as ESTP to me. It sounds more like she's trying to get a rise out of you to see how much she could get away with. That sounds more like a Fe type screwing around with you to create drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    I'd guess this as more of an ESTJ control freak female. I know one first hand, tested, witness to the madness of her life, etc. She is one crazy beeyatch and a pathological liar and a control freak and a histrionic bimbo.
    ESTJs are of the devil. O_O

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

No one ever wants to claim a crazy person as one of their own, so I get it. But in all honesty, are you telling me that if you wanted a man and you knew a girl who wanted the same man, you would really stop and tell her straight out to back off? Is it really that hard to believe that an STP girl would compete for him? Any girl would, just in different ways - and this seems to be the STP way. I've sat at a table with my boyfriend-at-the-time and had a silly ISTP bitch running her hands all over his knee - and she was my bff at the time. Please. Not all bad behavior means mental disorder. Some people are just assholes.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Just solve it all with much untactfull ultra-violence. Righteously engage in a cat duel, swiftly ramming your two left fists in her to create a momentum for the right hook. When she is down, proceed to savagely tear off the left lower chunk of her face, with your frontal teeth supported by K-9's. It should effectively eliminate her as your opponent.
    Last edited by ColonelGadaafi; 12-07-2009 at 08:44 AM.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Tonguefu! Sounds like a welcome addition for my "crazy peeps" tool pack and arsenal. Nuking wof's is fun!

oh, wof = waste of flesh

Everyone else is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I've sat at a table with my boyfriend-at-the-time and had a silly ISTP bitch running her hands all over his knee - and she was my bff at the time. Please. Not all bad behavior means mental disorder. Some people are just assholes.
    I'm sorry to hear that Jen. That's horrible.
    Jag's rule: NEVER EVER fuck over a friend.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that Jen. That's horrible.
    Jag's rule: NEVER EVER fuck over a friend.
    It's ok, I spit in her food when she went to the bathroom. You don't even want to know what I did to him for not breaking her fingers off.

But yeah, loyalty means everything to me.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

But more importantly... is why do consider your potenial partner worth a conflict for?(you are implying that you want win this person back). If she truly truly want's him, let her have him. If she crosses you again though, you should do everything in your power to destroy, humiliate and expose her.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

They probably were just friends through all that. Then hearing you talk about him so much maybe sparked some of her own interest in him.

I still don't get why anyone does shit like this, but I have seen it in my STP female friends. I just don't know the timeline - was she already sleeping with him when you were confiding in her, or is she just sleeping with him now? Also, how do you know for sure that she's even lying to you? Is it possible that this could just be a rumor? What sort of advice did she offer you when you came to her?
    I think they were casually hooking up last fall. Then he started avoiding her and paying attention to me through the spring, then didn't interact with her much until I cut off interactions in early summer. I confided in her in the spring. She just said "well I am sure you'll get over that..."

Two of my coworkers and my ENTP said the interactions they observe between the two and the history are indicative.

Also-the first time he hit on me it was after he told her "you were being more intimate with CG than me". He was trying to make her envious but I was too naive to understand.

She also will list all of the men she is intimate with-and says "well there is another, but that is just too close to home." Or the great story about the "guy who has a girlfriend" who she was in the elevator with and said "you and I are both in relationships-wanna hook up?".

She will tell us this stuff off hand-like she is too spastic to recall what she has said in the past. The inconsistent part is that as she talks (brags?) about all of the guys around her that she is sleeping with, admits she lies to them, she will tell you names of every single guy-except one and she shies away, but will say details like the above.

She also sleeps over at company events-in the town we live in. She will sneak luggage upstairs like we are too stupid to notice-she doesnt have a room... She also arranges travel to be in the town the guy is in.

She is not a clever ESTP.

I know quite a few ESxJs with a lot less moral conviction than suits me, but I've never known one to rub it in. They tend to do their dirt in secret. But that's just my observation and everyone is different.

I guess it's quite obvious that you need to ditch this girl, Puppy. But do you want to talk to her first, destroy her or just freeze her out?
    Freeze her out is my choice. Talking just precipitates more lies. Destruction-well I try not to go there.

ESTJ women will fake Fe and are not very good at playing games. They are noisy?? But manipulative and power hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post
    That doesn't sound like an ESTP at all. Most of us tend to be very blunt about what we're doing. My friends know exactly what I think of them, both the good and the bad -- which isn't always so easy to hear, but it means they can never doubt where they stand with me. It's a pretty ESTP thing to do.

Now, we can be pretty damn manipulative if we decide we don't like the person and want to screw with them, but it's not a competitive thing so much as it is our mean streak surfacing.
    This could be it-perhaps she never really was my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    Just solve it all with much untactfull ultra-violence. Righteously engage in a cat duel, swiftly ramming your two left fists in her to create a momentum for the right hook. When she is down, proceed to savagely tear off left lower chunk of her face, with your frontal teeth supported by K-9's. It should effectively eliminate her as your opponent.
    This would be a good description of Te destruction...

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    But more importantly... is why do consider your potenial partner worth a conflict for?(you are implying that you want win this person back). If she truly truly want's him, let her have him. If she crosses you again though, you should do everything in your power to destroy, humiliate and expose her.
    Oh no, that really is the funny part-I do not want this guy. When she does these things, for a second I do feel a touch of envy or sadness, but logically and emotionally snuff it out. I chose to run from him, to avoid him. I want him and even her to be happy. If that means they are together, so be it. I am okay with it, even happy for their hapiness.

However to keep having shoved in your face gets a little old. Each time it hurts a touch.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    Also-the first time he hit on me it was after he told her "you were being more intimate with CG than me". He was trying to make her envious but I was too naive to understand.
    Yeah, I have a whole bunch of theories about all this, but I am really wondering what advice or counsel she gave you when you talked about him. Did she encourage you to pursue him? How did she treat you?

I'm just trying to understand her angle.