• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] What's the craziest thing you have ever done?

INFJ

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm curious :newwink: (oh and hello :hi: I'm new here)

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got pissed off at my 1 Wood and hurled it into the lake.

Nearly a six hundred dollar golf club.

Rounded the lake after a couple of holes, saw the driver floating in the water
about twenty feet out from the green.

It's cold in November, just above freezing... I took all my damn clothes off, jumped in and swam after it.

When I got back out of the lake, there was a group of four golfers at the top of the hill waiting to t-off applauding.

And my golf buddy was laughing so hard he fell out of the cart.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Umm.. I'm not proud of the craziest things i've ever done.

Well, actually, probably taking a 30 hour road trip, deciding after the car had already left, making them turn around, with only about 300 bucks, and not knowing everyone I was going with or when I would be back. With just an LL Bean backpack with a couple outfits and hygeine stuff.
That was a crazy moment.
That i'm proud of.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The stuff I've done is so crazy I wouldn't air it in public.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Evading a cop while driving under the influence at college.

EDIT: I passed the field sobriety test twice. He let me go with a warning. I had had 9 mixed drinks in 2 hours.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
When I traveled back in time and tried to kill Hitler. ;)

INFJ

MBTI Type
INFJ
I got pissed off at my 1 Wood and hurled it into the lake.

Nearly a six hundred dollar golf club.

Rounded the lake after a couple of holes, saw the driver floating in the water
about twenty feet out from the green.

It's cold in November, just above freezing... I took all my damn clothes off, jumped in and swam after it.

When I got back out of the lake, there was a group of four golfers at the top of the hill waiting to t-off applauding.

And my golf buddy was laughing so hard he fell out of the cart.

:rofl1: Totally Brilliant!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The stuff I've done is so crazy I wouldn't air it in public.

Yea, same.
Well, I guess most of my stuff isn't THAT crazy in the grand scheme of things. It just wasn't really funny or story-telling material.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Heh....
I was at one of my girlie friends houses with 3 other girls. Well it was around midnight, so we decided to go in the back yard. We got a bit frisky and decided to compete against each other. 2 girls on each team, we had to undress ourselves completely [except our under garments] and switch with our partner and see what team could switch clothing the quickest. Oh boy....low and behold, guess who walks outside? My friends twin brother and all HIS guy friends. Supposedly they just came over at the last minute or something. [The parents didn't give a rip about who came and went]. So... I wasn't completely dressed...actually I was waiting for my team member to take all her clothing off so I could put it on and I was left there wearing nothing but my under garments.
So part of the school got to see my goodies and such. Thats about the most drastic thing thats happened for me to that extent.

INFJ

MBTI Type
INFJ
Umm.. I'm not proud of the craziest things i've ever done.

Well, actually, probably taking a 30 hour road trip, deciding after the car had already left, making them turn around, with only about 300 bucks, and not knowing everyone I was going with or when I would be back. With just an LL Bean backpack with a couple outfits and hygeine stuff.
That was a crazy moment.
That i'm proud of.

Sounds like a lot of fun! Going wherever the road will take you!

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Heh....
I was at one of my girlie friends houses with 3 other girls. Well it was around midnight, so we decided to go in the back yard. We got a bit frisky and decided to compete against each other. 2 girls on each team, we had to undress ourselves completely [except our under garments] and switch with our partner and see what team could switch clothing the quickest. Oh boy....low and behold, guess who walks outside? My friends twin brother and all HIS guy friends. Supposedly they just came over at the last minute or something. [The parents didn't give a rip about who came and went]. So... I wasn't completely dressed...actually I was waiting for my team member to take all her clothing off so I could put it on and I was left there wearing nothing but my under garments.
So part of the school got to see my goodies and such. Thats about the most drastic thing thats happened for me to that extent.

All that was needed to make that a perfect fantasy would be to have it end in a pillow fight. ;)

INFJ

MBTI Type
INFJ
Evading a cop while driving under the influence at college.

EDIT: I passed the field sobriety test twice. He let me go with a warning. I had had 9 mixed drinks in 2 hours.

Crikey!!! You must have excellent balance!

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Shrooms...not doing those again.

That's about it.

I'll get back to you in a couple of years.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
All that was needed to make that a perfect fantasy would be to have it end in a pillow fight. ;)

:rolli:
How in the world did I know you were gonna say that?
lol

I cant say it was much of a fantasy experience for me. More like, "OMG, hurry and cover up!"
My friends at that time were real ass holes so they didn't help me a bit. In fact, I swear one of them stole my pants because I couldn't find them in the rush of things....

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Drove six hours during a blizzard on an unplowed highway in a backwheel-drive '73 Chevy Impala when I was twenty, to be with someone I loved for Christmas.

ugh, that was stupid.
...but I succeeded. :smile:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not crazy but funny. In college my wife(girlfriend then) stayed in my my dorm room(mens dorms) and we had a fire drill in the middle of the night. She put on my jacket and pulled the hood over and as we walked out the RA was standing at his door right across the hall. She had her head ducked so he wouldnt see it was a female as it was past visiting hours. He never said anything and he knew I had my own room.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Drove six hours during a blizzard on an unplowed highway in a backwheel-drive '73 Chevy Impala when I was twenty, to be with someone I loved for Christmas.

ugh, that was stupid.
...but I succeeded. :smile:

yeah being with someone you love for Xmas is sooo stupid. :cheese: