• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] What's the craziest thing you have ever done?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
People who work two jobs, go to school full time, have kids to take care of and they are still in a decent mood at the end of the day? That's crazy to me.

McRumi

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
People who work two jobs, go to school full time, have kids to take care of and they are still in a decent mood at the end of the day? That's crazy to me.

That's the impossible ISTP dream...or is it nightmare? ISTPs would simply run out of energy.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I almost went skinny dipping...
But no one else would do it with me so I changed my mind.
Its only fun when everyone is doing it....of coarse I just ended up looking like a weirdo :blush:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's the impossible ISTP dream...or is it nightmare? ISTPs would simply run out of energy.

Yeah, both. ;) I can feel my immune system shutting down just thinking of it. Yet, I'm in awe and slightly jealous of people who can do it.

LEGERdeMAIN

there is nothing wrong with swimming in the nude, especially when you're doing it with a woman with whom you are deeply in lust. it's heavenly. especially at night when you can't see her hands until they are all over you, pulling, grabbing, slapping.

I can't reveal the craziest thing I've ever done because it's inappropriate, probably.

McRumi

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
You can't escape us not even in an SP forum :newwink:

That's why we nicknamed you INFJs "Static Cling," ENFJs are "Static Noise" and ENFPs are "Smother Mothers."

Of course, we've learned that if we start telling crude racist jokes, you'll bolt...or implode.

Politically incorrect, but effective.

* edit: Sorry, got the wrong letter...its' INFPs that are nicknamed "Static Cling." Frankly, I rarely ever see an INFJ...unless they need something done in the real world. Otherwise they're at some protest march or in some desert wearing camelhair. Lovely folk really, in spite of the dark brow.

INFJ

MBTI Type
INFJ
That's why we nicknamed you INFJs "Static Cling," ENFJs are "Static Noise" and ENFPs are "Smother Mothers."

Of course, we've learned that if we start telling crude racist jokes, you'll bolt...or implode.

Politically incorrect, but effective.

* edit: Sorry, got the wrong letter...its' INFPs that are nicknamed "Static Cling." Frankly, I rarely ever see an INFJ...unless they need something done in the real world. Otherwise they're at some protest march or in some desert wearing camelhair. Lovely folk really, in spite of the dark brow.

You can usually find me throwing myself on top of the weak during an attack & arguing to save the underdog (kick me instead!). Either that or peering into your soul from afar & analyzing your true intentions :nono: Self sacrificing, masochistic mind intruders that we are :D Sometimes you will just find me drinking in a bar ;)

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I've instigated fights with friends of mine who are SIGNIFICANTLY larger than me.

4578_1177995130048_1233226176_30517610_3568499_n.jpg

Big guy on the left

5680_10100166862597831_2011264_58198649_4742163_n.jpg

The big guy on the left.

n2003186_30045409_1361.jpg

The one not standing on the log. He's 6'8"

These are some of my best friends from college, but as guys know, even the best of friends have to scrap from time to time.

They deserved it.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I ONCE RAN WITH SCISSORS! :eek:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking