• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] What's the craziest thing you have ever done?

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Hmmmmmm I guess when I hitchhiked out of France and into Spain, it turned out to be a longer process than I had thought and suddenly it was really late and I was stuck at a gas station and so I ended up having to ask the only people there for a ride and it turned out to be these 4 angry redneck guys with missing teeth.

The whole way there they joked in French about raping me and didn't realize that I spoke french.

Oh, also - ants were crawling inside the truck and just falling on my head.

:rofl1:

INFJ

MBTI Type
INFJ
Hmmmmmm I guess when I hitchhiked out of France and into Spain, it turned out to be a longer process than I had thought and suddenly it was really late and I was stuck at a gas station and so I ended up having to ask the only people there for a ride and it turned out to be these 4 angry redneck guys with missing teeth.

The whole way there they joked in French about raping me and didn't realize that I spoke french.

:shocking::shocking::shocking: I think we have a winner

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

:O
Holy crap, even joking about rape would've scared the crap out of me.
You've got some guts.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Some frat bro's an I drove to a little town in central Florida called Leesburg, where one of my buddies family owns a lot of land.

We filled a milk jug with a gallon of some high order impact explosive called tannerite.

We placed said jug in a dead dryer.

It took the last piece (of the dryer) 8 seconds to hit the ground.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8

haha, that is pretty nuts! :laugh:

one of the crazier things i have done was to drive/race from Las Vegas to Death Valley while on acid and drinking. there were 2 of us in a Bronco and 2 in a Toyota 4x4. i drove the Bronco. once we got to Death Valley we went offroading while we were still on a lot of acid.
a lot of my craziest experiences involve beer and acid.

INFJ

MBTI Type
INFJ
Some frat bro's an I drove to a little town in central Florida called Leesburg, where one of my buddies family owns a lot of land.

We filled a milk jug with a gallon of some high order impact explosive called tannerite.

:popc1: oh yeah it's all coming out now :D:D:D

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
What I was in HS I broke into sevaral building, including a frat house and...some other places. It was fun.
Escaped from a guy trying to mug me with a pistol in downtown Sacramento. He got no money. I almost took it away from him, but it was dark, and I couldn't tell if it was real or not. (turns out it was an air pistol).
Got stoned with an NYC Assistant DA, in her apartment.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8

great! i love to blow things up.
we used to drop explosives under the ice in Montana to blow huge chunks of frozen lake into the sky.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
:O
Holy crap, even joking about rape would've scared the crap out of me.
You've got some guts.

I think I was more distracted by the ants!

haha, that is pretty nuts! :laugh:

one of the crazier things i have done was to drive/race from Las Vegas to Death Valley while on acid and drinking. there were 2 of us in a Bronco and 2 in a Toyota 4x4. i drove the Bronco. once we got to Death Valley we went offroading while we were still on a lot of acid.
a lot of my craziest experiences involve beer and acid.

Wasn't there a movie about this? lol

INFJ

MBTI Type
INFJ
What I was in HS I broke into sevaral building, including a frat house and...some other places. It was fun.
Escaped from a guy trying to mug me with a pistol in downtown Sacramento. He got no money. I almost took it away from him, but it was dark, and I couldn't tell if it was real or not. (turns out it was an air pistol).
Got stoned with an NYC Assistant DA, in her apartment.

Ah your story reminds me of something that happened to me minus the gun (that's quite scary). I was dating a guy and got the feeling things were going sour :cry: (I was young and quite liked him so refused to take the hint) :doh: I called him from a phone box just to say hi :blush: sooo anyway..... while he was dumping me a junkie opened the phone box and snatched my purse out my hand. I will always remember it as the day I got mugged and dumped at the same time. The crazy part was when I chased after my mugger in heels (I had just taken out some serious cash). I cornerd him in a lane but luckily gave it up (realised I can't fight my way out a paper bag).

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Well, I'll reserve the craziest stories to tell my kids after *they've* grown up, I'm sure the statute of limiatations still wouldn't save my ass on some of the things...

I remember we used to always drink beer and jump cars (old barely running jalopies) on at my friend's property.

Also when I was just learning how to drive, I took a back way home with a friend down a gravel and dirt road that snaked down the mountain alongside a deep as ravine. I was having fun, crusing, sliding around all the corners thinking everything was ok. In my naivety I handn't realized that on many of the corners had I been going just a little faster I could have very well slid us off a cliff. Not to mention going blindly around corners fast enough where I'd never be able to get over for anyone happen to be coming the other direction. My friend was ghost white in the passenger seat, as SJ he'd never admit to me he was scared but I heard through somebody else that he thinks I'm batshit crazy.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Wasn't there a movie about this? lol

was there really? let me know if you remember what it is!

I remember we used to always drink beer and jump cars (old barely running jalopies) on at my friend's property.

yeah, i did that too. we use to jump pickups though, instead of cars. i remember there was a railroad track that was built up, it had embankments on both sides that acted like a natural ramp. we used to jump our pickups on that.
we used to do offroad hill-climbs in our pickups too, where you charge up a really steep hill and try to make it over the top before you run out of momentum.

wolfy

awsm
You know, I really think the craziest thing I ever did was start thinking about this type stuff.

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
Have a relationship with someone 40 years older than me. Crazy? Yes - and wonderful.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've always had hilariously crazy times with my friends. It was my ENFP friend's birthday party, and it was him, me, an INFJ, an INFP, and an INTP. We were at the INFP's house. The INTP dude decided to put meatspin as the INFP dude's homepage, so while he was doing that we all went in the bathroom and got totally naked, and covered our crotches with our boxers. Then we snuck to the door so he wouldn't hear us, and then we busted in and we were yelling and shit. Then we started pushing him around (not roughly) and just messing with him. Keep in mind he's a bit of a homophobe, lol. Then that escalated into a whipped cream and shaving cream fight, and I ended up being chased about 1/4 of a mile down his road with only boxers covering me... with a guy chasing me with shaving cream. :laugh: Thank god no one drove by.

The same group of friends I was with there decided it would be a good idea to play Airsoft while drunk.

I was staying with that same INFP friend at his house another time. This guy had broken into his house and stole pretty much all of his video games while we were at school. We knew who he was too, since he stole everyone's stuff. So that night we broke into his house and stole it back. My friend picked the lock, and the backpack he used to steal the stuff was sitting right by the door, so we took that and ran like hell. This was in a hispanic ghetto keep in mind... lots of crime.

I almost drowned going intertubing. I went over some really bad rapids, and I was thrown from my tube. Somehow my bathing suit got stuck under a GIANT rock, I don't even know how. I had my pocket knife on me thankfully, which was clipped to my shorts, and I cut myself out after I got oriented after about ~45 seconds of being under water. It was a painful ride down on those rocks, :doh: I got majorly bruised. But hey, I'm alive.

I also went on a blind date with someone that I didn't know to a gay bar. That was fun. :rofl1: And it was her idea too!

gdhc08

MBTI Type
ISFP
Well I feel this really needs to be separated into 2 different categories for me...under the influence vs. sober.

Probably more stupid than crazy...I've crawled out of a window way too drunk and laid/sat out on the roof of a house.

Another time at a party some friends and I went outside in the middle of winter, it was around zero degrees and in and right after an ice storm and slid around out on the ice...on boxes or anything else we thought would be like skating or sledding that night. I can say one thing, nothing sobers you up like below zero temps.

In the other category...once in HS my friends and I made these shirts, plain white t-shirts and wrote with a sharpie on them bashing all these stores in the mall. We then went to the mall and into some of these stores and just started acting really stupid in all of them. I did get embarrassed though when my friends made me take a pic with two employees at A&F.

Camped out in a tent outside of a store one night so we could be the first ones in when it opened.

When people ask me this question(strangely it's not an uncommon one...) I always go blank, but I know I'll have more to add later.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
The first time I got high, we went to a steak and shake, and I got so paranoid that I hid under the table when the waitress came.:doh: