• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] What's the craziest thing you have ever done?

INFJ

MBTI Type
INFJ
Heh....
I was left there wearing nothing but my under garments.
So part of the school got to see my goodies and such. Thats about the most drastic thing thats happened for me to that extent.

They must have been like :ohmy::shocking::drool:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dating an ENFP was the craziest thing I've ever done....or ENTP. Either way it was crazy.

O

Oberon

Drove six hours during a blizzard on an unplowed highway in a backwheel-drive '73 Chevy Impala when I was twenty, to be with someone I loved for Christmas.

ugh, that was stupid.
...but I succeeded. :smile:

Actually, if you're going to pick an old clunker to drive in a blizzard, a '73 Impala is a pretty good choice.

O

Oberon

Not crazy but funny. In college my wife(girlfriend then) stayed in my my dorm room(mens dorms) and we had a fire drill in the middle of the night. She put on my jacket and pulled the hood over and as we walked out the RA was standing at his door right across the hall. She had her head ducked so he wouldnt see it was a female as it was past visiting hours. He never said anything and he knew I had my own room.

Smart response. If he had turned you in, the next time around someone might have tried to hide in the room during the fire drill. That's a great way to get a girl burned up.

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Not crazy but dumb. At a field party, a bunch of us decided to go for a drive so I got in the drivers seat... Without a license, I could barely drive and drunk and stoned. I pulled away. Luckily we decided not to go too far. So it was a short moment of fun. But very dumb. I've done a fair few crazy things but anything I've done pales compared to my ESFP ex...

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Headed out with my brothers friend in the middle of a huge hail storm. Ended up with truck hood and front window under a bridge as gol ball size hail slammed down on the roof with tornado winds. Luckily it was an old truck that was steel not this flimsy stuff they make cars out of now days. My brothers friend was paranoid because the wind was blowing hard and his tires were bald.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually, if you're going to pick an old clunker to drive in a blizzard, a '73 Impala is a pretty good choice.

well, it was true that if I had hit something, I would have had a good choice to live. But the back-wheel drive was insane.

Headed out with my brothers friend in the middle of a huge hail storm. Ended up with truck hood and front window under a bridge as gol ball size hail slammed down on the roof with tornado winds.

Stupid... but awesome. :)

INFJ

MBTI Type
INFJ
Shrooms...not doing those again. I hear you :yes:

Drove six hours during a blizzard on an unplowed highway Possibly the most romantic thing I have ever heard!

In college my wife(girlfriend then) stayed in my my dorm room I'm glad to hear you made an honest woman of her!! :D

The stuff I've done is so crazy I wouldn't air it in public. Quick drink some vodka and start posting ;)

Ended up with truck hood and front window under a bridge as gol ball size hail slammed down on the roof with tornado winds. That sounds cool and scary at the same time!

O

Oberon

well, it was true that if I had hit something, I would have had a good choice to live. But the back-wheel drive was insane.

If you'd had snow tires on, you would have had a very serviceable combination for winter driving. Nothing like studded snow grips on a three-ton road whale!

Now, I used to drive my '66 Mustang with all-season-radials in the snow. That was insane.

INFJ

MBTI Type
INFJ
Not crazy but dumb. At a field party, a bunch of us decided to go for a drive so I got in the drivers seat... Without a license, I could barely drive and drunk and stoned. I pulled away. Luckily we decided not to go too far. So it was a short moment of fun. But very dumb. I've done a fair few crazy things but anything I've done pales compared to my ESFP ex...

That's quite an achievement I have trouble driving with a licence sober :wink:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All these stories are bringing up some fond memories :)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Alright, I gotta bite.

Calling the ambulance twice during panic attacks.. (I get the kind that make you float outside your body and go blind and stuff.. so calling the ambulance seems rational.)

A fair share of driving not in my right mind stories :(.. once for three hours to go to a party.

Along with Jennifer, driving in many many unplowed snowstorms to see my love at the time, who lived five hours away with tires that kept going flat... (I had no job I was living off this bag of pennies and I tutored like once a week one of my friend's little sisters for 16 dollars..) I didn't feel that an inspection sticker was neccessary. Just some AAA and fix-a-flat. Did I mention the oil leak? Damn.

Hopping into a car with five guys and my closest friend who is an ESFP and hanging out till 6 in the morning...My boyfriend who I lived with was a bit concerned..

Drinking a fifth of jack daniels.

Drinking a bottle of nyquil. (I get thirsty sometimes I guess.)

Drinking an unattended drink. Actually it was attended.. It was attended by a nice young Puerto Rican guy that I just met.

Crossing the hall in one of my dorms with a friend to ask the nice fellow if he had anything that will make us "high and sleepy." Taking it. Not really sure what it was.

Once being unsure of what exactly I was smoking. Thought I knew.. then I started smoking it..

Laughing at my grandfather's funeral because everyone was crying so loud.
Yea...

Staying awake for a week and spending all my money on whatever I wanted and blasting techno music the whole time.

shorty's crazy. I'm actually thinking of many more at the moment and could go on all night. I guess college+ SP+ type 7 is a recipe for crazy

demimondaine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Drove six hours during a blizzard on an unplowed highway in a backwheel-drive '73 Chevy Impala when I was twenty, to be with someone I loved for Christmas.

ugh, that was stupid.
...but I succeeded. :smile:

but SO sweet!
i've done some crazy things, often "stupid", but i wouldn't trade them for anything. nor will i necessarily list them.. haha

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Drunkenly broke into one of the campus pools at UF with some of my Frat bro.s and some girls in order to go skinny dipping.

What I don't remember is the skinny dipping.

What I do remember is waking up wearing nothing but a pair of tattered khaki shorts, girls flip flops, with an actively bleeding cut on my foot.

INFJ

MBTI Type
INFJ
Alright, I gotta bite. :D excellent!

Calling the ambulance twice during panic attacks.. (I get the kind that make you float outside your body and go blind and stuff.. so calling the ambulance seems rational.) :doh:

A fair share of driving not in my right mind stories :(.. once for three hours to go to a party.

Along with Jennifer, driving in many many unplowed snowstorms to see my love at the time, who lived five hours away with tires that kept going flat... (I had no job I was living off this bag of pennies :cry: and I tutored like once a week one of my friend's little sisters for 16 dollars..) I didn't feel that an inspection sticker was neccessary. Just some AAA and fix-a-flat. Did I mention the oil leak? Damn. :D

Hopping into a car with five guys and my closest friend who is an ESFP and hanging out till 6 in the morning...My boyfriend who I lived with was a bit concerned.. :devil:

Drinking a fifth of jack daniels. :yes:

Drinking a bottle of nyquil. (I get thirsty sometimes I guess.) :shock:

Drinking an unattended drink. Actually it was attended.. It was attended by a nice young Puerto Rican guy that I just met. :doh:

Crossing the hall in one of my dorms with a friend to ask the nice fellow if he had anything that will make us "high and sleepy." Taking it. Not really sure what it was. :yes:

Once being unsure of what exactly I was smoking. Thought I knew.. then I started smoking it.. :yes:

Laughing at my grandfather's funeral because everyone was crying so loud.
Yea... :blush: I have a habit of doing this type of thing
Staying awake for a week and spending all my money on whatever I wanted and blasting techno music the whole time. :headphne:

shorty's crazy. I'm actually thinking of many more at the moment and could go on all night. I guess college+ SP+ type 7 is a recipe for crazy
Thanks for sharing, I love thinking the CRAZY stuff from yesteryear!!!

INFJ

MBTI Type
INFJ
Drunkenly broke into one of the campus pools at UF with some of my Frat bro.s and some girls in order to go skinny dipping.

What I don't remember is the skinny dipping.

What I do remember is waking up wearing nothing but a pair of tattered khaki shorts, girls flip flops, with an actively bleeding cut on my foot.

"Actively bleeding!":rofl1:

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hmmmmmm I guess when I hitchhiked out of France and into Spain, it turned out to be a longer process than I had thought and suddenly it was really late and I was stuck at a gas station and so I ended up having to ask the only people there for a ride and it turned out to be these 4 angry redneck guys with missing teeth.

The whole way there they joked in French about raping me and didn't realize that I spoke french.

Oh, also - ants were crawling inside the truck and just falling on my head.