User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    What I was in HS I broke into sevaral building, including a frat house and...some other places. It was fun.
    Escaped from a guy trying to mug me with a pistol in downtown Sacramento. He got no money. I almost took it away from him, but it was dark, and I couldn't tell if it was real or not. (turns out it was an air pistol).
    Got stoned with an NYC Assistant DA, in her apartment.
    Ah your story reminds me of something that happened to me minus the gun (that's quite scary). I was dating a guy and got the feeling things were going sour (I was young and quite liked him so refused to take the hint) I called him from a phone box just to say hi sooo anyway..... while he was dumping me a junkie opened the phone box and snatched my purse out my hand. I will always remember it as the day I got mugged and dumped at the same time. The crazy part was when I chased after my mugger in heels (I had just taken out some serious cash). I cornerd him in a lane but luckily gave it up (realised I can't fight my way out a paper bag).

MBTI
    IsTP

Well, I'll reserve the craziest stories to tell my kids after *they've* grown up, I'm sure the statute of limiatations still wouldn't save my ass on some of the things...

I remember we used to always drink beer and jump cars (old barely running jalopies) on at my friend's property.

Also when I was just learning how to drive, I took a back way home with a friend down a gravel and dirt road that snaked down the mountain alongside a deep as ravine. I was having fun, crusing, sliding around all the corners thinking everything was ok. In my naivety I handn't realized that on many of the corners had I been going just a little faster I could have very well slid us off a cliff. Not to mention going blindly around corners fast enough where I'd never be able to get over for anyone happen to be coming the other direction. My friend was ghost white in the passenger seat, as SJ he'd never admit to me he was scared but I heard through somebody else that he thinks I'm batshit crazy.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    This one time at band camp...
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post
    My friend was ghost white in the passenger seat, as SJ he'd never admit to me he was scared but I heard through somebody else that he thinks I'm batshit crazy.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    Wasn't there a movie about this? lol
    was there really? let me know if you remember what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post
    I remember we used to always drink beer and jump cars (old barely running jalopies) on at my friend's property.
    yeah, i did that too. we use to jump pickups though, instead of cars. i remember there was a railroad track that was built up, it had embankments on both sides that acted like a natural ramp. we used to jump our pickups on that.
    we used to do offroad hill-climbs in our pickups too, where you charge up a really steep hill and try to make it over the top before you run out of momentum.

You know, I really think the craziest thing I ever did was start thinking about this type stuff.

MBTI
    INFP

Have a relationship with someone 40 years older than me. Crazy? Yes - and wonderful.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I've always had hilariously crazy times with my friends. It was my ENFP friend's birthday party, and it was him, me, an INFJ, an INFP, and an INTP. We were at the INFP's house. The INTP dude decided to put meatspin as the INFP dude's homepage, so while he was doing that we all went in the bathroom and got totally naked, and covered our crotches with our boxers. Then we snuck to the door so he wouldn't hear us, and then we busted in and we were yelling and shit. Then we started pushing him around (not roughly) and just messing with him. Keep in mind he's a bit of a homophobe, lol. Then that escalated into a whipped cream and shaving cream fight, and I ended up being chased about 1/4 of a mile down his road with only boxers covering me... with a guy chasing me with shaving cream. Thank god no one drove by.

The same group of friends I was with there decided it would be a good idea to play Airsoft while drunk.

I was staying with that same INFP friend at his house another time. This guy had broken into his house and stole pretty much all of his video games while we were at school. We knew who he was too, since he stole everyone's stuff. So that night we broke into his house and stole it back. My friend picked the lock, and the backpack he used to steal the stuff was sitting right by the door, so we took that and ran like hell. This was in a hispanic ghetto keep in mind... lots of crime.

I almost drowned going intertubing. I went over some really bad rapids, and I was thrown from my tube. Somehow my bathing suit got stuck under a GIANT rock, I don't even know how. I had my pocket knife on me thankfully, which was clipped to my shorts, and I cut myself out after I got oriented after about ~45 seconds of being under water. It was a painful ride down on those rocks, I got majorly bruised. But hey, I'm alive.

I also went on a blind date with someone that I didn't know to a gay bar. That was fun. And it was her idea too!
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ISFP

Well I feel this really needs to be separated into 2 different categories for me...under the influence vs. sober.

Probably more stupid than crazy...I've crawled out of a window way too drunk and laid/sat out on the roof of a house.

Another time at a party some friends and I went outside in the middle of winter, it was around zero degrees and in and right after an ice storm and slid around out on the ice...on boxes or anything else we thought would be like skating or sledding that night. I can say one thing, nothing sobers you up like below zero temps.

In the other category...once in HS my friends and I made these shirts, plain white t-shirts and wrote with a sharpie on them bashing all these stores in the mall. We then went to the mall and into some of these stores and just started acting really stupid in all of them. I did get embarrassed though when my friends made me take a pic with two employees at A&F.

Camped out in a tent outside of a store one night so we could be the first ones in when it opened.

When people ask me this question(strangely it's not an uncommon one...) I always go blank, but I know I'll have more to add later.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

The first time I got high, we went to a steak and shake, and I got so paranoid that I hid under the table when the waitress came.