User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    well, it was true that if I had hit something, I would have had a good choice to live. But the back-wheel drive was insane.
    If you'd had snow tires on, you would have had a very serviceable combination for winter driving. Nothing like studded snow grips on a three-ton road whale!

Now, I used to drive my '66 Mustang with all-season-radials in the snow. That was insane.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by INFJ View Post
    The stuff I've done is so crazy I wouldn't air it in public. Quick drink some vodka and start posting
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by TickTock View Post
    Not crazy but dumb. At a field party, a bunch of us decided to go for a drive so I got in the drivers seat... Without a license, I could barely drive and drunk and stoned. I pulled away. Luckily we decided not to go too far. So it was a short moment of fun. But very dumb. I've done a fair few crazy things but anything I've done pales compared to my ESFP ex...
    That's quite an achievement I have trouble driving with a licence sober

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

All these stories are bringing up some fond memories
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Alright, I gotta bite.

Calling the ambulance twice during panic attacks.. (I get the kind that make you float outside your body and go blind and stuff.. so calling the ambulance seems rational.)

A fair share of driving not in my right mind stories .. once for three hours to go to a party.

Along with Jennifer, driving in many many unplowed snowstorms to see my love at the time, who lived five hours away with tires that kept going flat... (I had no job I was living off this bag of pennies and I tutored like once a week one of my friend's little sisters for 16 dollars..) I didn't feel that an inspection sticker was neccessary. Just some AAA and fix-a-flat. Did I mention the oil leak? Damn.

Hopping into a car with five guys and my closest friend who is an ESFP and hanging out till 6 in the morning...My boyfriend who I lived with was a bit concerned..

Drinking a fifth of jack daniels.

Drinking a bottle of nyquil. (I get thirsty sometimes I guess.)

Drinking an unattended drink. Actually it was attended.. It was attended by a nice young Puerto Rican guy that I just met.

Crossing the hall in one of my dorms with a friend to ask the nice fellow if he had anything that will make us "high and sleepy." Taking it. Not really sure what it was.

Once being unsure of what exactly I was smoking. Thought I knew.. then I started smoking it..

Laughing at my grandfather's funeral because everyone was crying so loud.
    Yea...

Staying awake for a week and spending all my money on whatever I wanted and blasting techno music the whole time.

shorty's crazy. I'm actually thinking of many more at the moment and could go on all night. I guess college+ SP+ type 7 is a recipe for crazy
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Drove six hours during a blizzard on an unplowed highway in a backwheel-drive '73 Chevy Impala when I was twenty, to be with someone I loved for Christmas.

ugh, that was stupid.
    ...but I succeeded.
    but SO sweet!
    i've done some crazy things, often "stupid", but i wouldn't trade them for anything. nor will i necessarily list them.. haha
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Drunkenly broke into one of the campus pools at UF with some of my Frat bro.s and some girls in order to go skinny dipping.

What I don't remember is the skinny dipping.

What I do remember is waking up wearing nothing but a pair of tattered khaki shorts, girls flip flops, with an actively bleeding cut on my foot.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Alright, I gotta bite. excellent!

Calling the ambulance twice during panic attacks.. (I get the kind that make you float outside your body and go blind and stuff.. so calling the ambulance seems rational.)

A fair share of driving not in my right mind stories .. once for three hours to go to a party.

Along with Jennifer, driving in many many unplowed snowstorms to see my love at the time, who lived five hours away with tires that kept going flat... (I had no job I was living off this bag of pennies and I tutored like once a week one of my friend's little sisters for 16 dollars..) I didn't feel that an inspection sticker was neccessary. Just some AAA and fix-a-flat. Did I mention the oil leak? Damn.

Hopping into a car with five guys and my closest friend who is an ESFP and hanging out till 6 in the morning...My boyfriend who I lived with was a bit concerned..

Drinking a fifth of jack daniels.

Drinking a bottle of nyquil. (I get thirsty sometimes I guess.)

Drinking an unattended drink. Actually it was attended.. It was attended by a nice young Puerto Rican guy that I just met.

Crossing the hall in one of my dorms with a friend to ask the nice fellow if he had anything that will make us "high and sleepy." Taking it. Not really sure what it was.

Once being unsure of what exactly I was smoking. Thought I knew.. then I started smoking it..

Laughing at my grandfather's funeral because everyone was crying so loud.
    Yea... I have a habit of doing this type of thing
    Staying awake for a week and spending all my money on whatever I wanted and blasting techno music the whole time.

shorty's crazy. I'm actually thinking of many more at the moment and could go on all night. I guess college+ SP+ type 7 is a recipe for crazy
    Thanks for sharing, I love thinking the CRAZY stuff from yesteryear!!!

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Drunkenly broke into one of the campus pools at UF with some of my Frat bro.s and some girls in order to go skinny dipping.

What I don't remember is the skinny dipping.

What I do remember is waking up wearing nothing but a pair of tattered khaki shorts, girls flip flops, with an actively bleeding cut on my foot.
    "Actively bleeding!"

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Hmmmmmm I guess when I hitchhiked out of France and into Spain, it turned out to be a longer process than I had thought and suddenly it was really late and I was stuck at a gas station and so I ended up having to ask the only people there for a ride and it turned out to be these 4 angry redneck guys with missing teeth.

The whole way there they joked in French about raping me and didn't realize that I spoke french.

Oh, also - ants were crawling inside the truck and just falling on my head.