User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Umm.. I'm not proud of the craziest things i've ever done.

Well, actually, probably taking a 30 hour road trip, deciding after the car had already left, making them turn around, with only about 300 bucks, and not knowing everyone I was going with or when I would be back. With just an LL Bean backpack with a couple outfits and hygeine stuff.
    That was a crazy moment.
    That i'm proud of.
    Sounds like a lot of fun! Going wherever the road will take you!

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
    post on an internet forum at 4 a.m.
    Oooh what did you write???

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Heh....
    I was at one of my girlie friends houses with 3 other girls. Well it was around midnight, so we decided to go in the back yard. We got a bit frisky and decided to compete against each other. 2 girls on each team, we had to undress ourselves completely [except our under garments] and switch with our partner and see what team could switch clothing the quickest. Oh boy....low and behold, guess who walks outside? My friends twin brother and all HIS guy friends. Supposedly they just came over at the last minute or something. [The parents didn't give a rip about who came and went]. So... I wasn't completely dressed...actually I was waiting for my team member to take all her clothing off so I could put it on and I was left there wearing nothing but my under garments.
    So part of the school got to see my goodies and such. Thats about the most drastic thing thats happened for me to that extent.
    All that was needed to make that a perfect fantasy would be to have it end in a pillow fight.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Evading a cop while driving under the influence at college.

EDIT: I passed the field sobriety test twice. He let me go with a warning. I had had 9 mixed drinks in 2 hours.
    Crikey!!! You must have excellent balance!

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    When I traveled back in time and tried to kill Hitler.
    Are you Tom Cruise???

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Shrooms...not doing those again.

That's about it.

I'll get back to you in a couple of years.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    All that was needed to make that a perfect fantasy would be to have it end in a pillow fight.
    :rolli:
    How in the world did I know you were gonna say that?
    lol

I cant say it was much of a fantasy experience for me. More like, "OMG, hurry and cover up!"
    My friends at that time were real ass holes so they didn't help me a bit. In fact, I swear one of them stole my pants because I couldn't find them in the rush of things....
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Drove six hours during a blizzard on an unplowed highway in a backwheel-drive '73 Chevy Impala when I was twenty, to be with someone I loved for Christmas.

ugh, that was stupid.
    ...but I succeeded.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    STP

Not crazy but funny. In college my wife(girlfriend then) stayed in my my dorm room(mens dorms) and we had a fire drill in the middle of the night. She put on my jacket and pulled the hood over and as we walked out the RA was standing at his door right across the hall. She had her head ducked so he wouldnt see it was a female as it was past visiting hours. He never said anything and he knew I had my own room.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Drove six hours during a blizzard on an unplowed highway in a backwheel-drive '73 Chevy Impala when I was twenty, to be with someone I loved for Christmas.

ugh, that was stupid.
    ...but I succeeded.
    yeah being with someone you love for Xmas is sooo stupid.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"