• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] What's the craziest thing you have ever done?

thinkinjazz

MBTI Type
ENFP
Are you Tom Cruise???

:yim_rolling_on_the_

I did a speech outlining why my core teacher was terrible, what she should have done better, and why that class was a waste of my time. This was in middle school. She retired that year- she really was a horrible teacher, evil burnt out woman.

Yes, I said it in front of the whole class.

INFJ

MBTI Type
INFJ
:yim_rolling_on_the_

I did a speech outlining why my core teacher was terrible, what she should have done better, and why that class was a waste of my time. This was in middle school. She retired that year- she really was a horrible teacher, evil burnt out woman.

Yes, I said it in front of the whole class.

Oh to be a fly on the wall!!! :devil:

I can imagine everyone just sitting there once you were finished not knowing what to do.... deathly silence (some sniggers) and everyone shifting about uncomfortably in their chairs.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Well, with the guy whose 6'8" I picked up a chair first.

He had insulted my sister... (he had been ripping on me for a while and we were both trashed, but then he crossed the line and started in on my sister and I lost it)

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Luckily 3 or 4 guys tackled me and took me to another room before I got to him.

He definitely apologized to me later about it though.

And this guy apologizes to no one.

INFJ

MBTI Type
INFJ
Well, with the guy whose 6'8" I picked up a chair first.

He had insulted my sister...

Love it!!! My brother is the same you can 'prod the bear' but slagging his sis is out of bounds. It's an unspoken thing but brothers and sisters have an understanding.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lol, my brother is 12 and he always talks about beating up an ex boyfriend or boys that look at me and stuff. :laugh:
He's always "Nobody messes with my sister and lives to tell!!"

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's why we nicknamed you INFJs "Static Cling," ENFJs are "Static Noise" and ENFPs are "Smother Mothers."

Of course, we've learned that if we start telling crude racist jokes, you'll bolt...or implode.

Politically incorrect, but effective.

* edit: Sorry, got the wrong letter...its' INFPs that are nicknamed "Static Cling." Frankly, I rarely ever see an INFJ...unless they need something done in the real world. Otherwise they're at some protest march or in some desert wearing camelhair. Lovely folk really, in spite of the dark brow.

INFJ = "spastic enigmatic"

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Lol, my brother is 12 and he always talks about beating up an ex boyfriend or boys that look at me and stuff. :laugh:
He's always "Nobody messes with my sister and lives to tell!!"

The key is knowing when to say it, and meaning it when you do.

thinkinjazz

MBTI Type
ENFP
Oh to be a fly on the wall!!! :devil:

I can imagine everyone just sitting there once you were finished not knowing what to do.... deathly silence (some sniggers) and everyone shifting about uncomfortably in their chairs.

Everyone was really cool with it actually, albeit surprised; they all hated her, too. I don't regret this at all.

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
I am incredibly boring.
I usually associate the word "crazy" with the word "stupid"
meaning ditching nearly entire sophomore year of high school was crazy and stupid.
dropped from 3.8 to 3.0.
luckily I still graduated with a 3.8
:)

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Some fraternity bros and I were floating (drunk as all hell) down a spring fed river in Central Florida called ginnie springs.

Having done this many times before, I was well aware of the several opportunities to impress the ladies along the way.

One of these "opportunities" was a tree (deciduous not conifer, but I can't remember what type) hanging cock-eyed out over the river due to an eroded foundation under it's roots. This tree was about 60' tall, with cut off 2x4's nailed into the trunk to make a crude ladder.

Well, about 25' up this thing, a particularly long and level branch hung out over the crystal clear water of the spring.

It was the custom of young Florida frat boys in their prime, to climb this behemoth (while 3 sheets to the wind) and either jump or swing (with an attached rope) out of the tree and into the water, in order to impress any ladies said frat boy decided to bring along for the day's festivities.

On the day in question, this young drunk Florida frat boy brought a girl (whose name escapes him at present), and in hopes of impressing her, he decided that he would get exceedingly drunk (to show her he could hold his booze compared to the other nancy boys in attendance) and jump out of this damn tree, which would surely sway the heart of any young strumpet.

His plan proceeds flawlessly, the cooler he brought has it's own flotation device and is filled with a handle of beam, some ginger ale, and 18 miller lights.

According to frat boys, this amount of alcohol will serve 2-5 people.

His inner-tube allows him to hang his ass in the water the entire time and piss on himself in blissful anonymity.

Thus, he proceeds to get "to` up, from the flo` up".

This continues for maybe an hour while the water brings them slowly to the tree.

Our frat boy rounds a bend and catches sight of the tree about 300 yards down the way. Having been a swimmer in High School, he slips out of his tube and rockets towards the tree in a drunken flailing furry.

He arrives a minute or two (or three) later, out of breathe but blissfully happy with his display for the lady.

Climbing up the tree, he realizes that maybe it wasn't the best idea to have that third quadruple whiskey and ginger ale. None the less, he makes it to the level branch and, having good balance, he makes it to where he wants to leap from.

He thought, "I can either swing out, and maybe fly 10 feet in the air, or I could jump out and drop 25' to the water". The latter option was more dangerous, so that's the one I was going to choose.

So there he is, drunkenly wobbling on his branch, imagining how manly he must look to the girl he brought, when he decides to jump.

He doesn't think before he does this, because the human penis has no brain.

On the way down, he notices another tree, directly next to one he just leapt from, only this one had fallen in the water and was covered in algae, and was DIRECTLY UNDERNEATH HIM!!!!!

The tree was under about a foot of water where he landed, directly on his heels.

Coming to, he straddles the log (thinking he had broken his legs, and not wanting to drown) keeping his head above water.

Luckily, this Florida frat boy just had sore heels, knees, and ankles for a few days.

That was one of the craziest things I've ever done.

EDIT: hindsight is 20/20!

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The key is knowing when to say it, and meaning it when you do.

True, and yet I doubt my 12 year old brother could actually beat up the 19+ year old guys I date and such. :laugh: