User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Heinel View Post
    In what way is this destructive?
    It is destructive to go through your life not worrying about how your actions affect other people. Yes, you WILL be hurting other people when you cut them out of your life, even if they aren't close personal friends. You WILL be instilling confusion and doubt in others, and you will be closing yourself off from the people that care about you.

You will also also be hurting yourself by NOT working on your interpersonal skills, and instead just casting people aside. Because really, anybody can get along with anybody if they really try. I am not saying that you can;t give up on people, I am only saying that making that kind of decision lightly without any care for the consequences is a sign of weak inferior Fe, which is a hindrance to ISTP's development.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    It is destructive to go through your life not worrying about how your actions affect other people. Yes, you WILL be hurting other people when you cut them out of your life, even if they aren't close personal friends. You WILL be instilling confusion and doubt in others, and you will be closing yourself off from the people that care about you.

You will also also be hurting yourself by NOT working on your interpersonal skills, and instead just casting people aside. Because really, anybody can get along with anybody if they really try. I am not saying that you can;t give up on people, I am only saying that making that kind of decision lightly without any care for the consequences is a sign of weak inferior Fe, which is a hindrance to ISTP's development.

Lordy! You ENTJs so love dark hypercriticism and argumentation! You've missed all the subtlety of the discussion and exhausted the entire SP Arthouse. Luckily, we are by nature an understanding and forgiving bunch.

P.s., scolding others for their lack of inter-personal skills is rather an amusing stance for the ENTJ....esp since scolding is itself such a poor way to relate inter-personally.

But then, ENTJs are always right, n'cest pas?

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by McRumi View Post
    Lordy! You ENTJs so love dark hypercriticism and argumentation! You've missed all the subtlety of the discussion and exhausted the entire SP Arthouse. Luckily, we are by nature an understanding and forgiving bunch.

P.s., scolding others for their lack of inter-personal skills is rather an amusing stance for the ENTJ....esp since scolding is itself such a poor way to relate inter-personally.

But then, ENTJs are always right, n'cest pas?
    If you can't tell the difference between answering a question and scolding someone, you should probably keep this problem to yourself.

Also, try to stick to the issue being discussed rather than attacking my type.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

If you can't tell the difference between answering a question and scolding someone, you should probably keep this problem to yourself.
    Now, there you go with those poor inter-personal skills again!

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

^^Actually, McRumi makes a good point, though I do support what you're trying to say. So hopefully, STPs will look past your forceful and direct use of language and grasp the content which is actually quite good.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by McRumi View Post
    Now, there you go with those poor inter-personal skills again!
    If you don't want to discuss the actual topic then you needn't reply to me.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

JJ, not to be annoying, but this could be considered on topic for you if you are to explain stuff to an ESTP and get it through to her...consider it target practice
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    JJ, not to be annoying, but this could be considered on topic for you if you are to explain this to an ESTP and get it through to her...consider it target practice
    But can't people just tell me exactly how to do it without me having to practise and think it through?!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

If you don't want to discuss the actual topic then you needn't reply to me.
    You appear to have no understanding of ISTP or ESTP humor at all. Which unfortunately undercuts any effort on your part to truly communicate to STPs. If anything, STPs love nothing more than to discuss anything except the actual topic. You're in the wrong place if you expect anything different....unless you just like to upset yourself.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

She's ENTJ, she likes to get to the point

In order to get through to an STP though, you would need to learn what motivates them, what drives them and above all, how you can present your solution in a way that is in fact 'beneficial' to them as well.

So Rumi...spill
    What drives you? And what could make an ESTP be interested in changing his point of view? Coz that's why JJ is asking this.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★