First 23456 Last

MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    oh what ever. if someone makes you feel bad about yourself on a regular basis, that isn't a good partner or significant other.
    I don't think that is the case for Rachelinpa, however. In fact it is quite the contrary, based on what is revealed.
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelinpa View Post
    i love what you wrote here. very insightful. thank you.
    How do you know that you love it? What does that word even mean?

i guess i am wondering that since he has been in love once before... why he wouldn't just reference those previous feelings and know if he did or not?
    Well, I don't actually know why he can't "reference" those feelings. Perhaps he had no way of really systematizing them, so there's nothing really for him to reference. I'm not sure if most Ts are particularly capable of referencing their past emotions and determining if something in their present makes them feel the same way as something in their past. Personally, it's pretty hard for me to operate in a system if I don't have a way to logically define that system, and emotions are something I've not really been able to make sense of. Maybe that's why he can't adequately reference his past love? I don't really know though; we are encroaching upon a topic with which I'm not all too familiar. I find this whole love thing quite silly to be honest

i feel like he is really bent up on the time frame thing and knowing when it is appropriate to say certain things. i don't really understand that since the connection is so intense.
    Him being "bent up on a time frame" wouldn't be too hard to believe. Time is an easy thing to quantify, and perhaps it's one of the factors that he uses to logically and concretely quantify love. Ti users want things to make sense, so it's definitely possible that he is attempting to apply arbitrary, measurable factors to a thing that is as nonsensical to him as love is.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Heinel View Post
    I don't think that is the case for Rachelinpa, however. In fact it is quite the contrary, based on what is revealed.
    I gave a hypothetical suggestion of two possible situations. I cannot determine what is the true nature of the relationship based soley on the information given.

Stop trying to pick apart and rationalize my answer in some petty little way. It wasn't directed toward you, but for her contemplation based upon how she feels, which is something we cannot ultimately determine.

MBTI
    STP

I understand the unrequited side. That his actions could possibly be because he likes the way you love him, but he may not feel the same thing. Which makes me wonder that it may not have been love for his ex, but him missing the way she loved him.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Stop trying to pick apart and rationalize my answer in some petty little way.
    I thought when people ask for advices they want to narrow down choices, not add to them. I guess that just isn't the case for some.

Also, it is only petty when the intend is petty, you are so superficial.

MBTI
    STP

CAT FIGHT!!!!!!

Who is in the pink leotard and who is in the purple? I will give Heinel the choice, marmalade would look good in either
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI

I'm pink.

<-- Look.

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    CAT FIGHT!!!!!!

Who is in the pink leotard and who is in the purple? I will give Heinel the choice, marmalade would look good in either

MBTI
    STP

I'm already pink.

<-- Look.
    Lol
    Im out, its been fun

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I thought when people ask for advices they want to narrow down choices, not add to them. I guess that just isn't the case for some.

Also, it is only petty when the intend is petty, you are so superficial.

I said to stay in the relationship if she felt her needs were being met, and to leave if they weren't. If she's content without him saying "I love you" - great. If ultimately she feels like she isn't getting what she needs - leave.

How is that adding choices? To me that is plain common sense. Pretty straight forward, black and white. You were the one adding all of the embellishment.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    CAT FIGHT!!!!!!