First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by McRumi View Post
    One of my closest friends is an ENTJ. They need to argue like we need to breathe. I came across this ENTJ descriptor which made both of us laugh: ENTj's wake up in the morning, take stock of the world, and tell it how it will behave. Sort of a grim and humorless ENFJ ...at their worst. But marvelous otherwise.
    I still like ENFJ more
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Oh..I'll take a ENTJ over an ENFJ any day. ENTJs do know how to stop talking. Plus, I think only the STPs have the mental toughness and sangfroid to withstand their bluster. They like it too.

Who wouldn't?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3

Hey, we don't talk all the time.
    I actually don't talk too much in private settings with people I'm close to. I usually hate how much I talk in public settings though. You start to feel this obligation to talk even when you have nothing to say & its frustrating but nearly uncontrollable. I remember being a kid and trying to just stop talking completely because I was fed up with it... and I would see how long I could stay quiet. I went for a week and a half once, and everyone in my family freaked out so much it was unbelievable. I thought it was hilarious, but I also hated how I felt like I had to talk again.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

oh, now... You should be proud of having the ability to interact and make conversations in social settings.

Granted there's probably an introvert sitting in the corner, wondering...now how in the hell can those people keep coming up with all of those things to say?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    oh, now... You should be proud of having the ability to interact and make conversations in social settings.

Granted there's probably an introvert sitting in the corner, wondering...now how in the hell can those people keep coming up with all of those things to say?
    I never wonder that...I just keep hoping they keep it out of my corner.

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

I never wonder that...I just keep hoping they keep it out of my corner.
    A true introvert!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    Hey, we don't talk all the time.
    I actually don't talk too much in private settings with people I'm close to. I usually hate how much I talk in public settings though. You start to feel this obligation to talk even when you have nothing to say & its frustrating but nearly uncontrollable. I remember being a kid and trying to just stop talking completely because I was fed up with it... and I would see how long I could stay quiet. I went for a week and a half once, and everyone in my family freaked out so much it was unbelievable. I thought it was hilarious, but I also hated how I felt like I had to talk again.
    My family freaked out when I started selling at a farmer's market and they came to see how I was doing, convinced I would be a horrible salesman...they were shocked to see I was one of the best hawkers there. We can read faces like no other...and love being social...for about 45 seconds at a time...behind the safety of a table...talking about what we made with our own hands.

I have no doubt that those guys peddling "medicines" from travelling wagons in the Wild West were STPs.

Here today, gone tomorrow...or was it hair today, gone tomorrow....??

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Oh..I'll take a ENTJ over an ENFJ any day. ENTJs do know how to stop talking. Plus, I think only the STPs have the mental toughness and sangfroid to withstand their bluster. They like it too.

Who wouldn't?

ENTJ's.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

My family freaked out when I started selling at a farmer's market and they came to see how I was doing, convinced I would be a horrible salesman...they were shocked to see I was one of the best hawkers there. We can read faces like no other...and love being social...for about 45 seconds at a time...behind the safety of a table...talking about what we made with our own hands.

I have no doubt that those guys peddling "medicines" from travelling wagons in the Wild West were STPs.

Here today, gone tomorrow...or was it hair today, gone tomorrow....??
    That's interesting...for the brief periods I'd do sales, damn good at it. Outsold all of the E types in the sample group. Mobility factor is appealing for that type of work, but not so sure I'd want to do it beyond a short term.

Like selling my own stuff, or a product I helped create would be cool.

Driving around pimping pills with a gazillion warnings on the label to Doctors offices...no can do.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    That's interesting...for the brief periods I'd do sales, damn good at it. Outsold all of the E types in the sample group. Mobility factor is appealing for that type of work, but not so sure I'd want to do it beyond a short term.

Like selling my own stuff, or a product I helped create would be cool.

Driving around pimping pills with a gazillion warnings on the label to Doctors offices...no can do.
    That's what I love about a farmer's market...complete flexibility...minimum gov't interference/regulations....constantly changing customer base...outdoors...festive air...cash.