Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Heinel View Post
    Or maybe be a Loner-Groupie (LG).

Perfect!
    We can always say we were converted from loner to groupie...
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI

Haha, we need an address for the rehab centre. In case people ask.
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

I kind of wondered about that type of element, in that I've moved almost yearly even in the same city...excepting periods where other things in life were changing.

Since 2000, I've had five different cars which is really stupid in that one loses so much in trading so frequently. Jobs well my profession is kind of stable/unstable...IT jobs are more process/structure oriented...in source, out source, complete the refresh cycle, das boot!

Most similar person I know, does the same thing. It's kind of funny in that we'd help each other move almost every year. And trade cars as frequently, etc.

I'm not so sure what's up with just moving? I do enjoy figuring out where everything will go, just visualizing? Don't think it's really that I have any expectation moving will make something or another different at all? Gosh knows I've lived in three other states and about six or seven different cities within the current state.

We always follow ourselves so I'm pretty ding dang sure that can't be it.

I'm enjoying reading everyone's post...and looking forward to seeing more from other SP's and non-SP types.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Heinel View Post
    Haha, we need an address for the rehab centre. In case people ask.
    At my house, in the the living room perhapes?
    Crazed groupies
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    At my house, in the the living room. With the lights off of coarse.

Don't mind me
    New av' looks really nice..more "present" and without knowing you I'd guess more flatteringly representative.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    New av' looks really nice..more "present" and without knowing you I'd guess more flatteringly representative.
    Thank you very much!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

hmmm never moved alot growing up although now that I moved across country I love it out west! I'm debating on where to go next...my guess is i'll be heading to California at somepoint since I love it there...but I have to go where the work is! No sense in being unemployed just to live somewhere new I gotta have money coming in to pay the bills!!

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Skipping all the replies for the moment...

I just moved here to Seattle a couple months ago without a hitch. I didn't even know where I was gonna stay for sure until I got here, and had to open a checking account without using checks from my old bank back home, and also had to borrow money from my parents to even pay the first month's rent. Also had to find a job, and between that and friends sending me money, I've not only made it but come out way on top. (Yes, I consider all that to be without a "hitch" )

I got into a relationship a few weeks ago which started developing very rapidly, only for me to suddenly just break it off one day. I just woke up and realized that it wasn't working for me.

I really suck at my current job and it seemed like no one wanted me there so I decided I would start looking for another. All of a sudden and without even knowing my situation my roommate told me he would hire me for a way better paying job. I immediately put my two weeks in at my job, only for them to suggest that I stay on for weekends which I immediately agreed to.

I'm sure plenty of other examples will occur to me later. Basically I take each moment as it comes and I don't hold any expectations for tomorrow. If something doesn't work out I shrug my shoulders, forget about it, and find another option.

It's the only way to live in my most humble opinion.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    Pretty frequent mover. Frequent relationship changer in the sense that I frequently change the actual relationship not necessarily the person. I go with the flow too much and suddenly realize people are closer to me than I wanted. Then I take several steps back. I have frequently changing interests as well.

Yeah, I need to mix things up a lot for my sanity. Monotony is my worst nightmare.
    I match this pretty good. I agree with what is said about suddenly realizing people are closer to me then I wanted. Can you elaborate on this? With me its something I can see and with me I act dumb to avoid leading them on anymore. I have seen smiles that to me scream "I love you"(not infatuation, but love) and I play dumb. Other times someone will say something to me and I start to think about what they say and realize how much I feel about them that I missed because I do live in the moment.

I like to keep things changing, but it doesnt have to be moving, changing jobs, changing people. Its more just changing the dynamics. I can lay in bed talking, have some fun, help them out, problem solve, dig emotionally. I try to become a jack of all trades personality wise. I am like an ESTP, except I have this drive to be perfect in regards to this. I will let it all lose and "practice" so to say around those I feel comfortable as opposed to how ESTPs do this with society.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ISTP

In college I moved apartments every year. Now that I've got a real job, I'm kinda stuck. My apartment is alright, but I'm actually in the process of buying a house here. If it were up to me, I'd definitely move every couple of years. But like JRT said, there's no point in moving without a job. I need steady income 'cause I'm terrible at saving up.

My friends do change a lot. I feel like I just get tired of them and move on to someone else. My interests change a little bit too, but I feel like there's a theme with them - exciting or fascinating. I've always liked building things and putting stuff together (erector sets ftw!).

I also moved a few times throughout my life that made me be the new kid. When I was 5 we moved to a different country, then when I was in 6th grade I changed schools, then in 11th grade I changed school again, then I moved back to the US for college and finally I moved states for the job. I feel like each of those moves made me not care for maintaining relationships with my friends. Honestly, I think that hurt my ability to really stay friends with people for more than a couple of years.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%