User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ISTP scared of love!!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Nah, man, that's a hydraulic fluid leak. There's a kit stored in their rears to fix that.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Well thank god everyone's telling you to go with the flow. I was initially worried you'd get the "take some time to reflect..." advice. You get scared when you think you're losing yourself because you need to have some independence to feel secure. Fear like that probably comes from the part of you that knows no matter how close you are to people, you are still potentially alone. I'm not saying you were even considering pulling away, but its so amazing to think a person can actually want something so much that they choose not to have it in order to never have to go through losing it. I always tell myself love is scary because it matters.

respect the brick Array C.J.Woolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post
    Rational logical advice would be awesome :-)
    Enjoy it. This is one of those times you don't need to decide or will anything. Let love surprise you. Let love be good to you, and it will.

What you wrote was what I thought the first time I fell hard for someone. It was hard for an INTP to let go and accept that reason and logic would do no good in this situation, but I did, and I'm happier for it.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Nah, man, that's a hydraulic fluid leak. There's a kit stored in their rears to fix that.
    um....Can you go grab it for me, I gotta use pressure till you get the kit. No way im digging in the rear. I mean those NTs have the theory down of wiping, but I dont know if I can trust them to actually do it successfully.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

Senior Member Array FeatheredFrenzy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by C.J.Woolf View Post
    Let love be good to you, and it will.
    Yes, chances are, you're in good hands.

You may even want to consider mentioning some of these issues to her that are on your mind like the unease/confusion you've been having and your worries about hurting her. When we know what's going on, we can be very understanding.

That said, you don't want to just assume she'll know your tendency for impersonal decision-making isn't meant to be hurtful. Those things need a bit of explaining sometimes.