User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Seriously, that sounds like how I work with people. And the reason I *loooove* MBTI. Knowing their type means I can jump right in while having already a rough draft of a map. I then verify the map, which takes me like not even a tenth of the time I'd normally take to carefully explore where the pitfalls/ swamps are, what the safe roads are, which parts are hypersensitive and require delicate treatment, etc (people require a bit of a delicate and careful touch so you can't be too hasty or go around breaking shit accidentily), and after that I can start diving into the interesting details

And yes..I've done this with some people where after 5 hours of talking I'd go: Btw, what's your name?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Seriously, that sounds like I work with people. And the reason I *loooove* MBTI. Knowing their type means I can jump right in while having already a rough draft of a map. I then verify the map, which takes me like not even a tenth of the time I'd normally take to carefully explore where the pitfalls/ swamps are, what the safe roads are, which parts are hypersensitive and require delicate treatment, etc (people require a bit of a delicate and careful touch so you can't be too hasty or go around breaking shit accidentily), and after that I can start diving into the interesting details

And yes..I've done this with some people where after 5 hours of talking I'd go: Btw, what's your name?
    lol, I always put "Me" at the end of emails and stuff I send to my wife. For our aniversary card I signed it "Me" (A name is a name but only I am me).

I am learning my dynamic nature alot better. I have never minded being put in a box as I have always owned my box
    Im out, its been fun

Permabanned

Seriously, that sounds like how I work with people. And the reason I *loooove* MBTI. Knowing their type means I can jump right in while having already a rough draft of a map. I then verify the map, which takes me like not even a tenth of the time I'd normally take to carefully explore where the pitfalls/ swamps are, what the safe roads are, which parts are hypersensitive and require delicate treatment, etc (people require a bit of a delicate and careful touch so you can't be too hasty or go around breaking shit accidentily), and after that I can start diving into the interesting details

weirdo.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    lol, I always put "Me" at the end of emails and stuff I send to my wife. For our aniversary card I signed it "Me" (A name is a name but only I am me).

I am learning my dynamic nature alot better. I have never minded being put in a box as I have always owned my box
    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    weirdo.
    Takes one to know one
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

I just go with my intuition. I'd rather treat people as the complex individuals they are than a point on a vast monotone plane.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Quote Originally Posted by MaybeLogic View Post
    I just go with my intuition. I'd rather treat people as the complex individuals they are than a point on a vast monotone plane.
    As much as it pains me to do this, I have to agree with you.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

You think that that's what I do? If anything, I value and revel at the complexity that an individual beholds.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    As much as it pains me to do this, I have to agree with you.
    Js think alike :yim_rolling_on_the_ lol, i didnt start this war, but I sure will have fun with it maybe thats the type 5 complex. You are stuck in your head because you want to be that people person, but there is just to damn much complexity within the detail. Its ok we still love you.

Im gonna have fun with this. Zing, zing

If this really does get under your skin PM me and I will stop.
    Im out, its been fun

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    Js think alike :yim_rolling_on_the_ lol, i didnt start this war, but I sure will have fun with it maybe thats the type 5 complex. You are stuck in your head because you want to be that people person, but there is just to damn much complexity within the detail. Its ok we still love you.

Im gonna have fun with this. Zing, zing

I like that secret message of yours.
    Now, tell me, what is your post about? You lost me.

I may be a J, but MaybeLogic is allegedly a P.
    As a matter of fact, I don't know what the hell he's doing.
    First he starts out as an INFP, then he changed his type to ISTP.
    How strange is that?

So why are you quoting a J and a P, and then talking about J's thinking alike?
    I don't get it.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Sometimes it's difficult to pin down a type. I didn't know to look for something else until I read a few INTP forums.

I generally like INTP's but omfg did reading their post ever make mah' head hurt.