User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Well, it manifests in feeding Fi like mad.. So...that means, I'm going to take you apart, emotionally. And I'll use Ne to do it, asking you random questions and using your answers as pieces in the puzzle. As I refine the puzzle, I'll ask follow-up questions, double back on myself to verify I got all the angles right and jump to the next area. This tends to leave the other person, especially if they're S I've found, disoriented.
    That right there confuses the ever loving crap out of me! I lean towards distrusting the conclusions you come to because none of the questions or answers pointed to ANYTHING you said in the end. (Where "you" is the intuitive person asking me questions.) Even if it's accurate I have trouble believing any of it. It takes a LOT of explaning how you came to the conclusions and then I'm like "WTF! I need lesssons!!!! HOW DID YOU DO THAT?! Teach me, plz." Seriously, I wish I were more intuitive, but it just doesn't make sense!
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Well, it kinda..you know, you're a complex being, and I wanna know what makes you tick. And it's not like there's a beginning or an end. It's all interconnected and together it makes up who you are. Kinda like you taking apart a television or motorcycle. You don't have starting point or an end. It just depends on which part you want to take a look at first. And all of those parts somehow interconnect. So..i first do a superficial scan of who you are roughly, see which parts you're made up of, which are the main themes/values/points to focus on. And then I'll work my way through them all, in a random order, following the links I come accross, maybe wandering into another part and exploring a bit there again till I find another link back to the first part, or maybe to the third part. In the end, I do a survey and scan that everything makes (emotionally) sense coz any inconsistencies indicate that I missed a spot somewhere, which then needs finetuning.

Like I said, kinda like the first time you take something apart to clean it, and then have a closer look at everything, so afterwards you can put it all together again and you see how it makes sense that it works
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ISTP

Like I said, kinda like the first time you take something apart to clean it, and then have a closer look at everything, so afterwards you can put it all together again and you see how it makes sense that it works
    But...but then you have these conclusions....and... I don't know where they came from...
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

And you go on about these technical names for little tubes and electrical wires that may or may not contain fluid and have to be screwed open or shut in order to work. Do you think I have any idea as to how you get those things to work again after you take them apart?

I have to take your word for it, too, that you will be able to put it together again!
    In the end, all that matters is that you do, and that it works, without bugs!

All that matters in the end, is that you can identify with our conclusions and if you cannot that you tell us, so we can either elaborate or finetune
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ISTP

And you go on about these technical names for little tubes and electrical wires that may or may not contain fluid and have to be screwed open or shut in order to work. Do you think I have any idea as to how you get those things to work again after you take them apart?

I have to take your word for it, too, that you will be able to put it together again!
    In the end, all that matters is that you do, and that it works, without bugs!

All that matters in the end, is that you can identify with our conclusions and if you cannot that you tell us, so we can either elaborate or finetune
    I think I just need more NFP in my life! You guys....such a mystery to me! Keeping me interested and stuff! I'm a programmer, so there aren't too many of you guys floating around my workplace. Uh, where in the world do you guys hang out?
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Here
    Also, try looking for the clumsy person who's too busy daydreaming and never gets anything done coz they're stuck in their own world which nobody ever sees (except for a special few)

You have no idea how much I reciprocate that sentiment btw...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ISTP

Here
    Also, try looking for the clumsy person who's too busy daydreaming and never gets anything done coz they're stuck in their own world which nobody ever sees (except for a special few)

You have no idea how much I reciprocate that sentiment btw...
    Awesome! I always feel like I'm really boring, so the fact that someone else thinks my type is interesting is a nice little ego stroke

I'll be keeping my eye out for some o' you folks!
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    They usually are.
    You can't claim they are identical if it is not the case that all members of one class are also members of the other class.

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    So are you an ISTj in socionics? Or are you one of the few that claim to be ISTP in both just like everyone else on here?
    I'm an ISTj in socionics. A couple of the peeps here actually already picked that up too.
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by hermeticdancer View Post
    do you guys think this couple would make a good match?
    I have not been with an ISTP, but socionic theory says its great!
    Im not sure why.

Any real life experiences?
    Yes, I've been with one off and on for almost 10 years.

There have been many complications, and my ISTP is relatively immature, but if he were more mature, all around, we'd be a very beautiful, and exciting pair... consistently.

They bring out our needy side, and mine, at least, couldn't/can't understand my kooky emotionality.

But he sure loves him some crazy, and crazy we most definitely are!

Never a dull moment with an ISTP, never.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    STP

Well, it kinda..you know, you're a complex being, and I wanna know what makes you tick. And it's not like there's a beginning or an end. It's all interconnected and together it makes up who you are. Kinda like you taking apart a television or motorcycle. You don't have starting point or an end. It just depends on which part you want to take a look at first. And all of those parts somehow interconnect. So..i first do a superficial scan of who you are roughly, see which parts you're made up of, which are the main themes/values/points to focus on. And then I'll work my way through them all, in a random order, following the links I come accross, maybe wandering into another part and exploring a bit there again till I find another link back to the first part, or maybe to the third part. In the end, I do a survey and scan that everything makes (emotionally) sense coz any inconsistencies indicate that I missed a spot somewhere, which then needs finetuning.

The way you go about it sounds alot like an SP being in the moment. The whole random thing. I key off of concrete things though and tie it all together. With me and mechanics, I tend to first understand then learn the names. I can look at something and how its pieced together and know exactly how each piece fits together what its purpose is without even knowing what each piece is called. Its like figuring out a map and how everything is interconnected. In the process I go back and forth like crazy following. The cool thing is that as you get better you dont require so many questions so we can become extremely fast and good at it. Its why I think that an ISTP is best defined with as "reverse engineer". We do to concrete things with logic what they do to ideas and feelings.
    Im out, its been fun