• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] How to take an ISTP and figure out every aspect of how they function - PERFECTLY

seamaid

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Is there a safari smiley?

I guess this is the closest.
:spam_laser:

:biggrin:

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
Hold on. What did you illuminate? That we all dont fit in a box? I still stand behind my did you not fit in question. So you instead tried to take everyone out of the box. The woman thing was a joke and I tried to sidestep the satire as you basically slammed the way NFs come across that post on here.

Your type 5 is showing ;)

Gives as good as he gets. ;)

You're doing the illuminating here, that's your job.

But, it's good to recall and some need more reminding than others:
We all are in a box, but we aren't the box.
And if you really want to know what's in the box, you have to see through the box, or get the box to open itself.

And it doesn't hurt to make sure you are looking in the right box.

Last edited:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Gives as good as he gets. ;)

You're doing the illuminating here, that's your job.

We all are in a box, but we aren't the box.

And if you really want to know what's in the box, you have to see through the box, or get the box to open itself.

And make sure you are looking in the right box.

:yes: I agree.

But after reading this I feel like I lost my kid in a stack of moving boxes, frantically searching to find him. Thinking to myself if we just had ordered see-thru boxes.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
That's why you label the outside of the box.

"Scarves, socks"
"Dishes"
"Lost child."
"ISTP"
"Unidentifiable, intangible inner essence, misc."

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's why you label the outside of the box.

"Scarves, socks"
"Dishes"
"Lost child."
"ISTP"

Um the ISTP label wont work as I will be in the socks box. Thanks for making me a box :)