User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 26

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,635

    Default

    My favorite thing about this forum is that ISTP's aren't shy about messing with another.



    There's some funny scrit, like this:

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ssing-you.html

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    My favorite thing about this forum is that ISTP's aren't shy about messing with another.



    There's some funny scrit, like this:

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ssing-you.html
    I swear I am 50% E and 50% I.
    Im out, its been fun

  3. #13
    Controlled Mischief StephMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp
    Posts
    1,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    I swear I am 50% E and 50% I.
    I feel that way sometimes. But I think it's because ISTPs are one of the more Extroverted Introverts in some ways. Except that we're painfully private about things that have meaning to us in real life. Places like forums and such are where we can cut loose and not give a #$@!. I can be pretty open and loud about impersonal things around strangers as long I have someone there I'm comfortable with. Still doesn't mean you're gonna get to know me on a personal level right off the bat. That's rare.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Bamboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    XXFP
    Posts
    2,706

    Default

    Ah, all is illuminated.

    Good job team
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    Ah, all is illuminated.

    Good job team
    Hold on. What did you illuminate? That we all dont fit in a box? I still stand behind my did you not fit in question. So you instead tried to take everyone out of the box. The woman thing was a joke and I tried to sidestep the satire as you basically slammed the way NFs come across that post on here.

    Your type 5 is showing
    Im out, its been fun

  6. #16
    Controlled Mischief StephMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp
    Posts
    1,054

    Default

    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    My type 9 is showing
    Im out, its been fun

  8. #18
    Senior Member seamaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Differences between individuals notwithstanding, the general similarities ARE uncanny. I rejoice when I see a new ISTP in the boards. To me, this just means there's more to understand, more to broaden what's already there. I love seeing discrepancies and individual nuances, but they're more like sub-points to a common theme (like breeds to a cat). Seeing these sub-points just makes me appreciate the variety out there, but it hasn't yet given me reason to think that the advice ISTPs give here are irrelevant to my specific situation. On the contrary, whether from girl ISTPs or boy ISTPs, it's all been fascinating and helpful!

  9. #19
    Controlled Mischief StephMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp
    Posts
    1,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seamaid View Post
    Differences between individuals notwithstanding, the general similarities ARE uncanny. I rejoice when I see a new ISTP in the boards. To me, this just means there's more to understand, more to broaden what's already there. I love seeing discrepancies and individual nuances, but they're more like sub-points to a common theme (like breeds to a cat). Seeing these sub-points just makes me appreciate the variety out there, but it hasn't yet given me reason to think that the advice ISTPs give here are irrelevant to my specific situation. On the contrary, whether from girl ISTPs or boy ISTPs, it's all been fascinating and helpful!
    Are you calling me an animal? If yes, then thanks.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

  10. #20
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    I feel that way sometimes. But I think it's because ISTPs are one of the more Extroverted Introverts in some ways.
    in my experience, I__Ps have [seemingly] arbitrary lapses of extroversion, which are usually short lived. for a relatable example ISTP might be lost in the crowd, but very suddenly burst into view with a daring stunt [or more] and disappear back as quickly as they appeared.
    as i see it, there's very little need for the I/E digit for P types.

    that might be what you're talking about.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 12:28 PM
  2. [ENFJ] ENFJs and Figuring out a person
    By Ozz in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 01:48 PM
  3. [ISTP] How to keep an ISTP
    By Poki in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 02:22 PM
  4. [ISTP] Married to an ISTP and need help!
    By CestMoi in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 10:00 PM
  5. Trying to type an ISTP/ISTJ
    By DaRick in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 07:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO