User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    STUF

Quote Originally Posted by Circle View Post
    How do you move a mountain? How do you catch the wind? You cannot.
    Whoops.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I was soo thinking the same thing

That aside, I *looooveee* that imagery..especially coz she's NFP
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I was soo thinking the same thing
    i was thinking Donovan's 'Catch the Wind':

[YOUTUBE="BS8RZsOZ1Dw"]catch the wind[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Damn, and I thought my species was elusive
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    IsTP

Hehe duly noted..though I seem to recall that one of you boys at some point said that the only reason you realized you loved the girl was coz she told you so

Note: I am *not* hunting some poor ISTP. This is purely hypothetical
    I don't think it would have been as big of deal if it were true. At the time she thought she was exerting some magical power that drew me to her. I guess being the quiet type leads people to believe there is chemistry or something when you are more open than usual. I felt comfortable, but when she got it in her head that I was infatuated (or something) with her she really started acting stupid and it drove me away. She can power-trip by herself, bye!
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post
    I don't think it would have been as big of deal if it were true. At the time she thought she was exerting some magical power that drew me to her. I guess being the quiet type leads people to believe there is chemistry or something when you are more open than usual. I felt comfortable, but when she got it in her head that I was infatuated (or something) with her she really started acting stupid and it drove me away. She can power-trip by herself, bye!
    I've come across something like that before. Was really friendly and talkative with a professional woman, and then a business service issue came up where I terminated the contract.

Discussion got really weird, she goes off on some tanget about how she thought we were "getting on" so well. A good relationship developing..

Nope, business is business.

Biggest turn off for me is a controlling type. The following is my natural response. :steam:

Permabanned

Hehe duly noted..though I seem to recall that one of you boys at some point said that the only reason you realized you loved the girl was coz she told you so

Note: I am *not* hunting some poor ISTP. This is purely hypothetical
    Hey keep your filthy hands to yourself that could very true, I would feel skeptical to tell a girl I love her without her telling me first that she is deeply into me or likes me alot.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

How to keep an ISTP?

Keep busy, let them usually make the first move, do interesting things by yourself, go with the flow, don't sweat the small stuff, and trust!

As an example, I've taken up partner dancing recently w/o him, and it's refreshing to see him get a little spooked that strange guys might be flirting with me, instead of me being scared that some daring girl will snatch him away. It's nice to be the one reassuring him this time. I'm not saying jealousy is a good thing, but maintaining what it was that originally attracted the ISTP to their SO in the first place (that person's fascinating independence and uniqueness) is healthy if one is playing for keeps.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Hey keep your filthy hands to yourself that could very true, I would feel skeptical to tell a girl I love her without her telling me first that she is deeply into me or likes me alot.
    Aww, relax, my INTJ did the same to me, I know what it's like. I knew I loved him, I just hadn't told him for...certain reasons..Of course, I apparently was an open book to him

My hands are very much clean...for now. How about helping me change that?

Quote Originally Posted by seamaid View Post
    How to keep an ISTP?

Keep busy, let them usually make the first move, do interesting things by yourself, go with the flow, don't sweat the small stuff, and trust!

As an example, I've taken up partner dancing recently w/o him, and it's refreshing to see him get a little spooked that strange guys might be flirting with me, instead of me being scared that some daring girl will snatch him away. It's nice to be the one reassuring him this time. I'm not saying jealousy is a good thing, but maintaining what it was that originally attracted the ISTP to their SO in the first place (that person's fascinating independence and uniqueness) is healthy if one is playing for keeps.
    LOL, ok that's not just true for ISTPS, that's true for NTJs as wel, and possibly, men in general, I feel! And you're right, it's good to have them be reminded of the fact that you *are* not to be taken for granted, coz someone else might snatch you up. Works brilliantly vice versa as well btw
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by seamaid View Post
    How to keep an ISTP?

Good post!
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance