MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    LOL..why am I not surprised

Is it correct to assume an ISTP will usually take what they want, if they can, without a second thought and without intending harm per se?

!For the record, I do not claim ownership over any ISTPs, nor any sort of control, I was merely checking if leashing one was an option. They often seem to vibe the need of a leash and collar as well as a courageous yet gentle hand to hold it who understands how to use it properly. For that matter, I'm willing to exchange leashes, since i know it will be a very long and elastic one indeed ( I aint too fond of being bound myself though I do need to be put in my place on rare occasions..)
    I wouldn't say without a second thought. The amount of thought put in should correspond to the perceived consequences. Though I am not sure if the proportions are similar to other types.

A leash that goes both ways definitely sounds better than a one-way one, however. I value the NF - ST balance.
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com

MBTI
    STP

LOL..why am I not surprised

Is it correct to assume an ISTP will usually take what they want, if they can, without a second thought and without intending harm per se?

!For the record, I do not claim ownership over any ISTPs, nor any sort of control, I was merely checking if leashing one was an option. They often seem to vibe the need of a leash and collar as well as a courageous yet gentle hand to hold it who understands how to use it properly. For that matter, I'm willing to exchange leashes, since i know it will be a very long and elastic one indeed ( I aint too fond of being bound myself though I do need to be put in my place on rare occasions..)
    No worries with ownership, if you ever have ownership it is only because we chose to let you. I have always done what I wanted, bribery is always up for consideration, you just gotta know what my weaknesses are. Fear doesnt work and I dont want to harm anyone. I will take what I want, but not in a forceful manner. Others will be taken into consideration.

I do need to be put in my place everyonce in a while also
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post
    Even if you are calling the shots and have a handle on an ISTP, its probably best not to brag about it. I had somebody at one point I considered a close friend and the most anoying habit of hers was that she'd tell me I loved her in a sort of playful way. I guess I am sort of a crumedgeon because I always wanted to tell her she wasn't that great, and if I had less social tact I probably would have.
    This is kinda interesting. What made her think it in the first place, and what are the typical signals of an ISTP for this vs the real deal?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    STP

This is kinda interesting. What made her think it in the first place, and what are the typical signals of an ISTP for this vs the real deal?
    I have never liked being told "you love me" either.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Hehe duly noted..though I seem to recall that one of you boys at some point said that the only reason you realized you loved the girl was coz she told you so

Note: I am *not* hunting some poor ISTP. This is purely hypothetical
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    STP

Hehe duly noted..though I seem to recall that one of you boys at some point said that the only reason you realized you loved the girl was coz she told you so

Note: I am *not* hunting some poor ISTP. This is purely hypothetical
    I didnt figure your INTJ would like that

edit: that is you right? I tend to lose track of who said what when several people are chatting. I like one-on-one better.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

I know this is a stupid question but what are leashes in a relationship? Can you give examples.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    I didnt figure your INTJ would like that

edit: that is you right? I tend to lose track of who said what when several people are chatting. I like one-on-one better.
    Hehe, yeah that's me, I have my very own INTJ *proud*

Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    I know this is a stupid question but what are leashes in a relationship? Can you give examples.
    I guess I'm referring to emotional 'leashes'? The fact that you're willing to restrain yourself from doing things and listen to someone because you care for them deeply and respect them. Of course, the real thing can be fun sometimes too
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI

I guess I'm referring to emotional 'leashes'? The fact that you're willing to restrain yourself from doing things and listen to someone because you care for them deeply and respect them. Of course, the real thing can be fun sometimes too
    Wrong!

It's when you bite them when they misbehave.
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com

MBTI
    ISTP

How do you move a mountain? How do you catch the wind? You cannot.