• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Stuck? Befuddled? Betwixt? Confounded? Halla will Help You...

Jaguar

Quite honestly, I don't know what the fuck you really said in your post, but I do know that until you start saying just exactly what you mean in absolute black and white wording, others here (like me) will not communicate with you!

WTF??

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:shock:

was that even english?!

and I find it a bit ironic that you actually managed to quote something that was typed in black on white from said author and then complain... I mean, there's plenty of non-black fonts used, you don't even have to look too far for that! :holy:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Quite honestly, I don't know what the fuck you really said in your post, but I do know that until you start saying just exactly what you mean in absolute black and white wording, others here (like me) will not communicate with you!

^ Ewww, a noob! Don't communicate with it.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

What a shame that you won't communicate with me. What a loss. Oh my. :rolli:

This is pretty easy to figure out.
If you look at bcvcdc's public profile, he has one friend on his list: Victor!
Victor has been trolling my recent thread in the Bonfire.
As usual, I put Victor in his place, and it appears that Victor's peanut gallery is now upset with me. Boo hoo hoo. :thumbdown:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Yeah Halla!! Start making sense in your personal threads, or us public people won't grace you with our awesome input and advice! Catering to us is essential in your private threads, don't you know that by now?? :dont:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah Halla!! Start making sense in your personal threads, or us public people won't grace you with our awesome input and advice! Catering to us is essential in your private threads, don't you know that by now?? :dont:

:worthy: PLEASE FORGIVE MEEEEEEEE!!! :sadbanana:

One day I'll figure things out...but not soon.

:D

-Halla

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:rofl1: :heart: You never fail to find a place to stick that worshipping emoticon!!

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:rofl1: :heart: You never fail to find a place to stick that worshipping emoticon!!

I'm a good Catholic, what can I say! :laugh:

Did you know I am seriously giving up procrastination for Lent?

Not really for Lent, but during Lent. :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I made banana cupcakes... should I make peanut butter frosting for them or chocolate frosting? :huh:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I made banana cupcakes... should I make peanut butter frosting for them or chocolate frosting? :huh:

Holy Wowzers! :shock:

I am in a similar dilemma! :doh:

Tonight I bake Amish Friendship Bread, and am torn between (A) banana + chocolate chips, OR (B) banana + peanut butter chips.

My vote is on chocolate. Chocolate is NEVER a bad idea. It rocks! :rock:

How do you make peanut butter frosting? :thinking:

It sounds YUMMY! :drool:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
the peanut butter frosting is

2 c powdered sugar
1/2 c butter
1 c peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla

it is delicious :drool:

I'm thinking of giving in and making both, so that half will be chocolate and the other half peanut butter :yes:

is it possible to do that with the chips as well?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Procrasination is actually an awesome thing to give up for Lent. I never would have thought of that.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Procrasination is actually an awesome thing to give up for Lent. I never would have thought of that.

Thanks! To show you how far I've come...

Guess what I gave up for Lent a few years ago?

GUILT! :doh:

I made it the whole forty days! :yay:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:cry: Such a horrible thing to say. I am scarred for life.

I didn't wanna have to do it, but you forced my hand Mister.

:puppy_dog_eyes:

Blue Bug iz paralyzed by doze blue eyez:
animated_gif_nth_contents_2009-blue_bug.gif

:happy: