• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Stuck? Befuddled? Betwixt? Confounded? Halla will Help You...

A

A window to the soul

Be straight up. Be sincere. Be man enough to rejection. Be man enough to handle things not going exactly as you thought they would. How you deal with things after each "bomb" goes off is the ultimate measure of what your level of devotion is.

^ Amen.

if you are loooking for life, you had better not be on anythnig else than your very best at all times, or else the one chance you have to approach Mrs. Right will be blown on your own short sighted and juvenile attitude. Don't fuck up.

^ Amen.

A

Anew Leaf

Great thread! Thanks so much for pointing me towards specific posts.

I need to let my mind digest a lot of what you have said, and I will PM you my questions. :)

My nutritionist had me get the book "Food Rules" by Michael Pollan. Have you seen that one? It is very similar to a lot of what you said about food in here. I like how straightforward it is. :)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Question:
I have a job, finally.. But the pay isn't enough by far. Do I stick with this job and look for part-time waitressing/bartending working the evenings somewhere, or hold out for a higher paying day job?

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
Question:
I have a job, finally.. But the pay isn't enough by far. Do I stick with this job and look for part-time waitressing/bartending working the evenings somewhere, or hold out for a higher paying day job?

Both. Be employed one way or another. Bring in some money and keep looking. By some odd quirk it seems that people who have a job are more appealing to those seeking to hire someone. Someone who's been unemployed for a while is likely to have an air of desperation that is a turn-off to employers.

Good luck!!

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I take care of my mom full-time which involves a lot of lifting. She can still help, so I'm not lifting her full weight. I've been taking care of her for over 5 years with no problems, but now I seem to have done something to my shoulder/back. My self-diagnosis is that it feels like a muscle cramp in my left shoulder blade. Like a cramp, it will intensify at times, then go back to a dull ache. It just started yesterday. It did feel better after resting, but is hurting now that I'm up and moving again. I plan on icing it and resting it as much as possible during the day. Any other advice you can give me? Particular movements to do or stay away from? How not to injure myself more?

I have no insurance, so going to see a doctor is a last resort for me. But if it's not better by Monday, I'll go see one. If I can get better on my own, that would be ideal.