• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] ISFPs (and anyone else) share your art!

paradox fox

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MikeeRussia

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Here's a drawing I did about a million years ago. (Okay, more like in 2008) I never finished it because I got bored.
papa.jpg

The scanner stuffed it, but whatevs.

modpod77

MBTI Type
a
Enneagram
s
The Pako escape is such a nice one, with a plot and have some story behind. I really love that. Thank you for your post.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
[YOUTUBE="f5pyCYi9lPs"]Saint Tail AMV[/YOUTUBE]
This is an anime music video I made. I like video editing.
what program did you use?

Every ISFP should get one of these:

wacom_bamboo.jpg

what's it like using one those? I'm thinking of getting one. one of the bigger models because i want it for drawing.

Something I recorded a few days ago:

YouTube - The Night of Abstract Thought

As the video says, it's not composed - I just played what came to my mind. Maybe you'll like it as background music :)

it sounds beautiful. how long have you been playing? i'm not at the point where i can just make songs like that, i have to pluck at keys written on a music sheet.