• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP forums

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that there aren't any SP forums on the web. But if I'm wrong, please direct me to that direction.
I here of all these N type forums and have never heard of any S ones. So I was just curious.

B

brainheart

^^ Ha! :)

Add any of the skateboarding ones, that's where my husband will be as well. He's pretty much music, sports. Some news.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:worthy: Jeffster, you are the ultimate SP!
Nice list, Bro! :rock:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:rofl1:
Niceeeee. Thanks Jeffster xD
Not THAT kind of forums lol.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
I really liked the ravelinks forum and I'm already a big instructables fan.

bikeforums.net -- good talk and info on biking

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
An SP forum is whatever we are interested in at that moment. If I were to create a forum the topics would constantly change which would not be a very good forum as it would be scattered in purpose.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I actually do recall seeing an ISFP forum or two over the years. Don't know how much traffic they got, but they were there. They don't seem to be around now though; I guess there wasn't enough interest to keep them going.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that there aren't any SP forums on the web. But if I'm wrong, please direct me to that direction.
I here of all these N type forums and have never heard of any S ones. So I was just curious.

Do not on any accounts go and type in ISFP forums on google .. Like i just did with my type .. Oh, that was some very interesting reading esp on the INTP central .. Lol

Curiousity killed the cat :yes:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do not on any accounts go and type in ISFP forums on google .. Like i just did with my type .. Oh, that was some very interesting reading esp on the INTP central .. Lol

We arent highly regarded on INTPc. I got bored of them there INTPs on INTPc.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ

Lol .. Yes as i have just found out .. But curious nonetheless.

Let them get on with it .. We are to busy living anyway .. Unless we are on here :D

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I've seen that one. I think they suffer from skillz' envy over there.

Afteral, it was an ISTP that is credited for the advent of the computer.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Oh jeeze...
I'm just gonna keep my curiosity to myself then. :cheese:
Oh wait...no, this kitty wants to play xD

...Those are all DUDE forums. Where the heck are the chica SP forums???
Those hold no interest to me :alttongue: