Thread: Quiet ESTP's

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by phinny5608 View Post
    I've noticed this in ESTPs. Some of them are non-stop talkers, but some seem to have developed a suaveness where they know when to talk and when not to talk. Sometimes this seems to mean they don't talk much at all, but are still definitely extraverts.

It's also so weird to see the odd contrast between how they nonchalantly deal with the constant circus that can sometimes surround an ESTP and then the quiet secluded moments where they hate even hearing their cell phone go off. You'd almost think they prefered to be alone, but then they're right back at it.
    If you had any idea of the sheer volume of complicated thoughts that go through our heads every second of every day, you would understand a bit better. My brain DOES NOT turn off. I'm constantly scheming at a number of levels, but I like it!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    My brain DOES NOT turn off.
    GUH, yes. Same here. Do you ever have trouble sleeping because of this? Sometimes I lay there with my thoughts bouncing around at such a rate that I don't want to sleep because what I'm thinking is so interesting.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post
    GUH, yes. Same here. Do you ever have trouble sleeping because of this? Sometimes I lay there with my thoughts bouncing around at such a rate that I don't want to sleep because what I'm thinking is so interesting.
    Yes! I'm not a true insomniac, but I suffer insomnia-like symptoms when this happens (4 out of 7 days per week, at least) and am very thankful for Xanax.

I was prescribed Ambien years ago. I took it once and ended up in the ER. My doctor switched me to Xanax. It works like a charm, but you have to take it about an hour before you go to bed, and how the hell am I supposed to know when I will want to go to bed an hour from the present?

Piss and hell fire! I have enough to keep up with! I don't need that! :yim_rolling_on_the_
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro