• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTPs maintaining relationships

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think we just live up to our *own* moral codes. :newwink: It looks gray to everyone looking on from the outside.

ViCyniC

MBTI Type
ISTP
To me, there is no such thing as sexual morality, as long as it's mutual. :jesus:

energystar

MBTI Type
ISTP
I have always been a huge commitment phobic. In my younger years I had a series of relationships, some lasted several year but I would inform the other part right of the bat that the relationship was NOT destined to last.
I just knew they were not right for me - as lifepartners - and I (naively) believed that me saying so would make the other person okay with it.

I eventually met an ISFP, who I ended up marrying after 12 years, I actually took me that long to truly commit.

I was unfaithfull in all my previous relationships, but never to this guy so I guess that was a huge tip off that this was "the one".

LEGERdeMAIN

I have a thing for women who are unfaithful and honest. It makes ending things much easier.