User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

I would add to this, but I think pretty much everyone said what was on my mind. So yeah... agreed with all the above. I'm pretty indifferent about relationships. I've never found myself actually seeking one though, while there have been periods in my life where I -didn't- want one.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I've never forced a relationship to happen and I've never fought one from happening either.

I don't care about it really. Guess that's why I've been single for 4 years. I like to get excited about new attractions but it usually doesn't last for very long. Friends would roll their eyes at me saying that cause they think I get excited about everyone. But it's the attraction that excites me not so much the person. When I find a person that excites me things change and I don't have a problem committing.

I recently started dating an INFJ. I'm really enjoying it. I'm actually excited about him. He commanded my respect right away. He's fun. He might get me into a relationship because he said that he doesn't have physical relationships unless he's committed. How sweet is that? I totally want to corrupt him.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    How sweet is that? I totally want to corrupt him.
    I busted out laughing when I read this
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

I can envision that scenario, in fact, I'm living that scenario right now. Serious relationships are for rich people and serious people. I go through the war of life using the buddy system and the "get checked often" system. Furthermore, I find it very difficult to commit to someone, especially before a relationship begins, as the relationship is beginning, the "relationship consolidation period", the end and the post-relationship relationship period.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by MaybeLogic View Post
    I can envision that scenario, in fact, I'm living that scenario right now. Serious relationships are for rich people and serious people. I go through the war of life using the buddy system and the "get checked often" system. Furthermore, I find it very difficult to commit to someone, especially before a relationship begins, as the relationship is beginning, the "relationship consolidation period", the end and the post-relationship relationship period.
    I think you just solved the puzzle! My ISTP friend has a meager income. I think he's afraid of getting married because if it ended in divorce he wouldn't have the income to pay child-support, etc..

In your case, however, if you had a rich girlfriend, would that work, or would it bother you to be with someone who had more money than you?

Quote Originally Posted by Intricate Mystic View Post
    I think you just solved the puzzle! My ISTP friend has a meager income. I think he's afraid of getting married because if it ended in divorce he wouldn't have the income to pay child-support, etc..

In your case, however, if you had a rich girlfriend, would that work, or would it bother you to be with someone who had more money than you?

I would love to have a rich girlfriend. I'm low maintenance, so I don't need a super rich girlfriend, just normal rich.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by MaybeLogic View Post
    I would love to have a rich girlfriend. I'm low maintenance, so I don't need a super rich girlfriend, just normal rich.
    Hmm.... OK, I have a plan for you. Work toward showing your paintings/drawings/sculpture in a high-end gallery in a large metropolitan area where there are serious art collectors. Go to lots of art openings and try to meet people. You will probably find some women who are successful financially and think artists are hot.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Intricate Mystic View Post

Romantic fantasy is the bain of modern society.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    Romantic fantasy is the bain of modern society.
    Which part of what I said is romantic fantasy?

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    I busted out laughing when I read this
    +1
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%