• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] ISFP questions

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Truth or dare is fun, although I usually choose dare!
I also like group story telling, with everyone spontaeously adding a sentence to the story. The sillier the story, the better I like it.

Thats what I thought :D
I'd rather be asked daring and silly questions than serious intelectual questions.
I guess thats why I'm so good at truth or dare :devil:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Truth or dare is fun, although I usually choose dare!
I also like group story telling, with everyone spontaeously adding a sentence to the story. The sillier the story, the better I like it.

:yes: Thats me exacally! Activities like that excite me very much :D

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why is it that ISTPs take over the SP thread? :D
Or actually, why is it that people are interested in xSTP's out of all the other SPs?
No hate or anything, I just really thought i was interesting how that goes.
I would suspect that the T is a bit more appealing to other types. Or am I just thinking into it too much?
Don't slap me :(

Really though, I'd read anything about ISFPs if there was stuff. Talk about how you hate us, love us, wanna date us. Ask us questions, SOMETHING! I'm jelouse over here because so many questions and such are being asked to everyone else. I'm willing :puppy_dog_eyes:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
....yeah, go figure :doh:

Do we even have any ESFPs in this forum? I don't think I've come across any.
If anything I think we have more ISTPs here, then ESTPs [maybe], ISFPs and then ESFP.
I could be wrong though.

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Well it's all isfps on this page so you're worrying over nothing.

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
I'm not worried, I'm just interested in knowing such things.

I think it's probably because XSTPs are less open in real life, so people ask questions on the net to try to figure us out. IMO it would be much more effective if they just directly ask the person, but whatever.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think it's probably because XSTPs are less open in real life, so people ask questions on the net to try to figure us out. IMO it would be much more effective if they just directly ask the person, but whatever.

:yes: I can see how it would be alot more efficient to ask IRL. I'm sure all STPs wouldnt mind actually answering either. ;)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's too many questions. Ask one at a time. What is this, school?

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That's too many questions. Ask one at a time. What is this, school?

Why yes, if you count me schooling you in thread starting, then yes :D

...sadly that isnt the case.

Julie1962

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
How do you react to conflict?

Withdraw, feel my feelings, then think about the conflict and possible solutions.

Do you ever feel like your not understood?

Yes .. all the time. I have a hard time expressing myself.

Do you care how others see you?

Not anymore. Only how I see myself is important at this stage in my life.

Whats the biggest struggle you have being an ISFP?

I struggle with feeling intellectually inferior to many people since I have difficulty expressing my ideas, knowledge, feelings. Also, I am very shy; I feel so different from most woman my age.

What is your current occupation/study?

Housewife and part time student majoring in Psychology.

What other types to you generally relate to?

I feel most comfortable with Ps of any types. I don't like E-J people too much because they tend to be bossy. My husband is an ENFJ and not too bad with being domineering. But I trained him well. : )

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why is it that ISTPs take over the SP thread? :D
Or actually, why is it that people are interested in xSTP's out of all the other SPs?
No hate or anything, I just really thought i was interesting how that goes.
I would suspect that the T is a bit more appealing to other types. Or am I just thinking into it too much?
Don't slap me :(

Really though, I'd read anything about ISFPs if there was stuff. Talk about how you hate us, love us, wanna date us. Ask us questions, SOMETHING! I'm jelouse over here because so many questions and such are being asked to everyone else. I'm willing :puppy_dog_eyes:

It's because we have cool toys, such as the ISFP spam laser! :spam_laser:

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Ask for and you shall recieve AyoitsStepho. Ok Here are some questions possed to you and the ISFPs answer as many you want :

What do you want?
What do you like?
What do you feel you need?
What do you feel you deserve?
What have you had in the past that you want to repeat?
What have you had in the the past that you wants to avoid?
What scares you?
What makes you happy?
What makes you feel sexy?

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'll try to answer the best i can. These are just a bit vague though. I need specific instruction :D
Ask for and you shall recieve AyoitsStepho. Ok Here are some questions possed to you and the ISFPs answer as many you want :

What do you want?
want? well I want alot of stuff right now....:devil:
What do you like?
I like creating and designing beautiful things. art, graphics, clothing, the whole enchillada.
What do you feel you need?
I need to be loved and felt that im wanted
What do you feel you deserve?
I feel I deserve nothing
What have you had in the past that you want to repeat?
I cant repeat that in this thread. lol.
What have you had in the the past that you wants to avoid?
pressure to be a certain way from my parents.
What scares you?
roller coasters and demonic things.
What makes you happy?
hugs. no joke.
What makes you feel sexy?
Getting dressed up in a dress with some nice pumps that show off my legs.
That is when I feel sexy :D

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
AyoitsStepho, here are a coupe of follow up questions which are more specific, feel free to be fun and imaginative in answering these (I may get to the other answers later but for now I will only ask for elaboration on two:

I need to be loved and felt that im wanted
How do you know when you are being loved and wanted? Elaborate what has to happen for you to be reassured you are both loved and wanted. Briefly describe what would be the ideal setting to knowing you are both loved and wanted. With me for example it would be surrounded by loving and loyal family and friends and being able to communicate and do things on a deeper more connected level. Knowing they always had my back as we do amazingly fun, wonderfully uplifting and highly important stuff.

Getting dressed up in a dress with some nice pumps that show off my legs.That is when I feel sexy :D

So when you are dressed up in a dress with nice pumps that show off your legs. What do you then like to do? (i.e. Describe where would you like to go all dressed up an feeling sexy? When you get there what does it look like and what happens next? etc..) For me, all dressed up to the 9s I would like a hot date (with nice legs ;) ) to go to some classy upscale ballroom with a live band a big dance floor with lots of nice festive people etc..

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
How do you react to conflict?
I avoid it.

Do you ever feel like your not understood?

Yes but I am beginning to see that it is because I don't express myself. I get these feelings inside me but I don't know how to articulate them in words. Growing up I was not allowed to disagree with my parents or speak any negativity towards them. So those feelings got all pent up and the only release I had was to physically act out my anger ie rip up paper.

Do you care how others see you?

Not before becoming a mom. Now I worry that parents will not invite my daughter over for playdates because they don't like me.

Whats the biggest struggle you have being an ISFP?

Being myself and realizing that I was different and not being invited to parties because of my difference. Feeling left out.

What is your current occupation/study?

Housewife and mother.

What other types to you generally relate to?

I don't like to say I relate to them because they are such and such a type. But rather the person accepts my different nature without treating me differently or like I am stupid. Usually they are Ns.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:yes:
I can really relate to the above post.