User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 82

  1. #31
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    That is my nightmare
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    I'm sticking with ISFP land...except I don't care for those punk/emo unicorns humping each other
    what's wrong with cigarette-smoking, heroin-shooting, lustful, adorable unicorns? I think something that innocent yet erratic is a pretty good symbol of an ISFP

  3. #33
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warm8 View Post
    what's wrong with cigarette-smoking, heroin-shooting, lustful, adorable unicorns? I think something that innocent yet erratic is a pretty good symbol of an ISFP
    Yes, in fact it's supremely evocative of the ISFP nearest and dearest to my heart.

  4. #34
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warm8 View Post
    what's wrong with cigarette-smoking, heroin-shooting, lustful, adorable unicorns? I think something that innocent yet erratic is a pretty good symbol of an ISFP
    Oh, I'm pretty sure that depics us well. I just cracked up seeing two unicorns xD
    Oh, but go on
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  5. #35
    it's tea time! Walking Tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    1,452

    Default

    This conversation makes me wonder if I really am an isfp.
    I am too empathic for my own good. When someone else is happy, I'm happy. When someone else cries, I cry. I absorb other people's emotions as if I were an emotional sponge. I can't watch violence, especially on the news, because it is physically painful for me. I have to turn it off or get someone to tell me when I can open my eyes. Still, I can hear and the sounds are painful, too.
    I am torn between wanting to take away the other person's pain and wanting to solve the problem at once.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

  6. #36
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    This conversation makes me wonder if I really am an isfp.
    I am too empathic for my own good. When someone else is happy, I'm happy. When someone else cries, I cry. I absorb other people's emotions as if I were an emotional sponge. I can't watch violence, especially on the news, because it is physically painful for me. I have to turn it off or get someone to tell me when I can open my eyes. Still, I can hear and the sounds are painful, too.
    I am torn between wanting to take away the other person's pain and wanting to solve the problem at once.
    Yes, I am like you, Walking Tourist. I think you are ISFP.

    That said, I think there are ISFP's who act like they don't care about anything as a defense shield after they have been hurt in their lives or maybe because they feel like society dictates that they need to be emotionally tougher. I'm not sure if that turns them into ISTPs or not.

  7. #37
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    You know this is beautiful. Stop teasing. Here are some other pics that bring tears to my eyes...



    Yeah, I'm with wolfy. I think this might be more a male/female thing than F/T.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    That said, I think there are ISFP's who act like they don't care about anything as a defense shield after they have been hurt in their lives or maybe because they feel like society dictates that they need to be emotionally tougher. I'm not sure if that turns them into ISTPs or not.
    There's a difference between caring and understanding. I care about lots of people that I don't understand.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  8. #38

    Default

    It is interesting how male and female ISFP express themselves differently. More so than INFP male and female. That is probably because an ISFP's values are linked to their concrete experience in life. Not because they are being defensive and so forth.

  9. #39
    Intriguing.... Quinlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo
    Posts
    3,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    It is interesting how male and female ISFP express themselves differently. More so than INFP male and female. That is probably because an ISFP's values are linked to their concrete experience in life. Not because they are being defensive and so forth.
    Any examples?
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

    Quinlan's Creations

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Any examples?
    Not really, I've just noticed an overall tendency on this forum. Starting from Sarah. How about you?

Similar Threads

  1. esfp/isfp: se versus fi; who is leading the race?
    By wolfy in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-17-2015, 06:22 PM
  2. INFP vs ISFP, who is more powerful?
    By Riva in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 01:22 PM
  3. [ISFP] How do you address an ISFP who has hurt you?
    By KLessard in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 06:15 AM
  4. For my lack of empathy, today..
    By Fluffywolf in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 09:47 PM
  5. ISFP i think, but who knows
    By SeanMC86 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 06:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO