First 23456 Last

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

That is my nightmare
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    I'm sticking with ISFP land...except I don't care for those punk/emo unicorns humping each other
    what's wrong with cigarette-smoking, heroin-shooting, lustful, adorable unicorns? I think something that innocent yet erratic is a pretty good symbol of an ISFP

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by warm8 View Post
    what's wrong with cigarette-smoking, heroin-shooting, lustful, adorable unicorns? I think something that innocent yet erratic is a pretty good symbol of an ISFP
    Yes, in fact it's supremely evocative of the ISFP nearest and dearest to my heart.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by warm8 View Post
    Oh, I'm pretty sure that depics us well. I just cracked up seeing two unicorns xD
    Oh, but go on
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

This conversation makes me wonder if I really am an isfp.
    I am too empathic for my own good. When someone else is happy, I'm happy. When someone else cries, I cry. I absorb other people's emotions as if I were an emotional sponge. I can't watch violence, especially on the news, because it is physically painful for me. I have to turn it off or get someone to tell me when I can open my eyes. Still, I can hear and the sounds are painful, too.
    I am torn between wanting to take away the other person's pain and wanting to solve the problem at once.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    This conversation makes me wonder if I really am an isfp.
    I am too empathic for my own good. When someone else is happy, I'm happy. When someone else cries, I cry. I absorb other people's emotions as if I were an emotional sponge. I can't watch violence, especially on the news, because it is physically painful for me. I have to turn it off or get someone to tell me when I can open my eyes. Still, I can hear and the sounds are painful, too.
    I am torn between wanting to take away the other person's pain and wanting to solve the problem at once.
    Yes, I am like you, Walking Tourist. I think you are ISFP.

That said, I think there are ISFP's who act like they don't care about anything as a defense shield after they have been hurt in their lives or maybe because they feel like society dictates that they need to be emotionally tougher. I'm not sure if that turns them into ISTPs or not.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    You know this is beautiful. Stop teasing. Here are some other pics that bring tears to my eyes...

Yeah, I'm with wolfy. I think this might be more a male/female thing than F/T.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    That said, I think there are ISFP's who act like they don't care about anything as a defense shield after they have been hurt in their lives or maybe because they feel like society dictates that they need to be emotionally tougher. I'm not sure if that turns them into ISTPs or not.
    There's a difference between caring and understanding. I care about lots of people that I don't understand.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

It is interesting how male and female ISFP express themselves differently. More so than INFP male and female. That is probably because an ISFP's values are linked to their concrete experience in life. Not because they are being defensive and so forth.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    It is interesting how male and female ISFP express themselves differently. More so than INFP male and female. That is probably because an ISFP's values are linked to their concrete experience in life. Not because they are being defensive and so forth.
    Any examples?
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Any examples?
    Not really, I've just noticed an overall tendency on this forum. Starting from Sarah. How about you?