First 678

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    INFJ is the type of person who would make a joke along the lines of, "come, make yourself at home, the door is open. eat my food, shit in my toilet, sleep with my wife if need be."

crude jokes.
    I make jokes along those lines all the time, like all the time. And I'm INFP.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    I make jokes along those lines all the time, like all the time. And I'm INFP.
    Socionics says Ni Fe Se Ti users are crude and earthy in their sense of humor.

Clint eastwood (ISTP) will look serious and badass then make jokes about his balls.
    ESTP's are obviously crude,
    Glenn Howerton (ENFJ) from its always sunny in philadelphia makes crude jokes all the time.

As mentioned in another thread, I had an INFJ come up and tell me I was a "ball sucker." I responded with, "Just be glad we're surrounded by fucking children." She laughed and elbowed me in the stomach. The two of us are constantly being rude to each other, its a game we play that simultaneously vents stress and is funny.

INFJ's are significantly less light-hearted than INFP's are. I think these two pictures do a great job of showing the attitude differences. INFJ's have a more dominating aggressive presence than INFP's do. Its the only thing that makes INFJ's worth the "J" in their name.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

^Honestly, both 'tudes come to me quite naturally. Really depends on whether I want to reassure and comfort you or make you aware of my boundaries. Two very different situations
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    fool

Ex was ESTP. I'm an INFJ. His ex was also an INFJ, and his current gf and wife to be is (I suspect) INFP. So personality type wise there seems to be some pattern. Also his closest friends I noticed tended to be INxJs and INFPs. Not that he would have care what their personality types were but I noticed this pattern.

What he says is, "intelligence is hot but niceness triumphs all."

And as to what broke us apart was mutual immaturity.

I still think the world of him, and I hope all the best for him, even though I suspect he made a mistake for getting so intensely involved with someone so fast, for several reasons. I have my suspicions, but what are my thoughts worth when it's his life.

MBTI
    ESTP

Lol... I guess if I come across love, I come across it, and if I just kind of end up with a few good guy friends I'm ok with that since I've met some people that have serious issues with thinking if people aren't married with kids by the time they're in their 20's they're probably closet cases

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

As far as duality goes, lets not mix up INFp with INFP. ESTP's dual is Ni Fe which is INFJ.
    What if a person is INFx? What are they then to an ESTP? Love of their life from 6 AM to 6 PM, and then royal pain in the ass from 6:01 PM to 11:59 PM? Or a darling one day then a terror the next forever after? The theory of duality vs. conflicting relations have many issues - don't buy into them; focus on the person of your interest - and not their MBTI type. What if they are mis-typed and you wind up fucking up a perfectly good relationship? I'm not speaking at you directly, just giving illustrative examples, etc...

INFJ's are crude, INFP's are not.
    Gross overgeneralizations do not hold water.

-Halla74
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    Estp
    Enneagram

I am a 19yr old girl who's an estp, what I look for in guys who can handle me first off, I have a really big personality & love to have fun always, it can be overwhelming for some guys or guys who don't party as much as I do. I need a guy who knows how to have fun, who definitly isn't serious. Serious people really drain me. I absolutely will fall for any guy who can handle my sarcasm and doesn't take it personal and is able to dish it right back at me. There is honestly nothing I love more than a guy who can throw the sarcasm back at me. I also have a very high sex drive, I love having sex 24/7 anywhere and everywhere haha bugs bunny used to be my nickname. I also like guys who remind me how much they appreciate me, that's so important BUT I can not stand guys who are too thirsty and tell me I'm pretty every two seconds. All and all I'm a goofy ass bitch I enjoy being silly and never serious. I like deep conversations rarely but I do like knowing every single fucking detail about my significant other.

I love a kind of woman who can kick my ass.