User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

This is very illuminating. Thank you, guys.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    Separate individuals... Funniest experience of a date at a party.

My girlfriend was flitting about having a good time and took her top off.

Then one of her friends came outside where I was hanging with some dudes, got really upset with me and said, "You should make her stop. She's had too much to drink."

"No I shouldn't...leave her alone, she's having a great time."
    HAHAHA! yeaaaah. what's ur GFs type?

reminds me of how i was talking to this one dude and my male ESFJ friend goes up to ISTP and is like "you should save her from that, dude!" and ISTP catches eye contact with me and responds, "looks like she's fine"... but ESFJ is like "dude! no! she is not fine!" and ESFJ comes over and interrupts my conversation... basically taking over.

i am like "ISTP.. what. was. that. ?!?!" ISTP: "i told him i thought you were fine." ME: "I WAS FINE!" haahha. and we both look over and ESFJ is talking it up with the dudes playing my unwanted savior.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by thinkinjazz View Post
    What type is she?
    ESTP, that was several years ago...and we had a ton of fun.

But, there was a lot of conflict over my need for space and downtime.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

ESTP, that was several years ago...and we had a ton of fun.

But, there was a lot of conflict over my need for space and downtime.
    recently, i told istp, "i can hang out all the time! i don't even know what space is!! yay!!"

his matter-of-fact response was: "i am always trying to get away from girls."

i don't really know why he told me that. hahah. seemed kind of tactless or like he almost forgot who he was talking to for a second. i can't even count it as him trying to send me a subliminal message... cause it really just seemed like he was talking out loud.

still, seems he doesn't mind hanging out with me. and we talk what i would term A LOT considering his type.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelinpa View Post

reminds me of how i was talking to this one dude and my male ESFJ friend goes up to ISTP and is like "you should save her from that, dude!" and ISTP catches eye contact with me and responds, "looks like she's fine"... but ESFJ is like "dude! no! she is not fine!" and ESFJ comes over and interrupts my conversation... basically taking over.

i am like "ISTP.. what. was. that. ?!?!" ISTP: "i told him i thought you were fine." ME: "I WAS FINE!" haahha. and we both look over and ESFJ is talking it up with the dudes playing my unwanted savior.
    That's an interesting life story, and thanks for sharing... I'll bet if you weren't fine and called he'd been right there.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

I'll bet if you weren't fine and called he'd been right there.
    yeah, you guys are great. you are so attentive, yet flexible. freedom yet devotion. i love it!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

recently, i told istp, "i can hang out all the time! i don't even know what space is!! yay!!"

his matter-of-fact response was: "i am always trying to get away from girls."

i don't really know why he told me that. hahah. seemed kind of tactless or like he almost forgot who he was talking to for a second. i can't even count it as him trying to send me a subliminal message... cause it really just seemed like he was talking out loud.

still, seems he doesn't mind hanging out with me. and we talk what i would term A LOT considering his type.
    Maybe it was an off the cuff compliment.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Maybe it was an off the cuff compliment.
    when he said that i was like "oh." and he was like "i mean, i didn't mean you.. i mean.."

and i was like "so basically this is like when you said looking at me makes you sick?" (reference when i wasn't feeling well one day and he commented on it)

and he's like "yeah." and then he karate chopped me.

hahaha.

MBTI
    STP

i love to flit around and meet new people, and he seemed to be good with this. we mostly just do our own thing... but still keep an eye out for one another. he won't cling to me cause he is socially stable, but i never feel abandoned or like he doesn't want to be with me either. it's perfect.
    This matches me pretty good, I am not a party person, but I have no issues with my wife talking to anyone or just having fun. Her talking to women or men really doesnt bother me as long as she is enjoying herself.

I am like this, I generally just sit back and watch, I can tell when things become not fine and then I will jump in. I am not the type of person who will just jump in and take over at every possible situation.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post

I am like this, I generally just sit back and watch, I can tell when things become not fine and then I will jump in. I am not the type of person who will just jump in and take over at every possible situation.
    That's me as well, I think I would be pissed of if my girlfriend started stripping at a party.