• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTPs and their feelings...

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes its kinda sad the things we care about and what we dont. Hit a sore spot and I will tear up, but I couldnt tell you the last time I actually full out cried. Hit that spot a second time and you will probably get nothing.

yep, it's almost like it gets "unstuck"

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This seems to happen to me. Women in my life seem to know how much I care about them before I do.

I have the same problem with cats. ;)

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
This seems to happen to me. Women in my life seem to know how much I care about them before I do.

Then one day he blurted out loud, "I love you", and was quite startled by his outburst. And smooth me just said, "I know."

That was the last time I heard 'I love you' but I don't need those words to know that he does. He shows me in many different ways. ;)

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Then one day he blurted out loud, "I love you", and was quite startled by his outburst. And smooth me just said, "I know."

That was the last time I heard 'I love you' but I don't need those words to know that he does. He shows me in many different ways. ;)

Hahahaha....This has happened to me. It was awful. Except I kinda did know before hand... I was just in denial for a year. After a drink or two and a few trigger words from the other individual, "I've loved you pretty much since the day I met you" came pouring out like word vomit.
His response: A grin and "I know." :doh:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I do this to with things that are in the moment. My wife will be like "I really liked xyz" and my response is "I know":devil: