• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP Hobbies/Favorite Activities

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you volunteering?? :D

Sure! I'll shoot you in the foot, no problem! :cheese: Right or left? Your choice. :yes:

hahaha! good work, well done. :D

Thank you, Sir. I graduated top of my class at SMU (Slack-Meister University, a mail order comic book think tank...)

nice!
when i lived up north we used to drop explosives in frozen lakes, and blow giant chunks of ice 30 feet into the sky. good times!

Oh my God. I am SO buying tickets to Canada as soon as possible. Can I buy dynamite there? :thinking:

i am going to steal these from your stolen list. :D

The apprentice has become the Master, Muhahaaaa!!! :devil:

how could i have forgotten bowling!? i love to bowl! i used to be in a bowling league with my firefighter buddies. such a blast!
and the large amounts of beer involved didn't hurt it either, haha.
:cheers:

Bowling is the shiznit. Original gangsters bowl like a muthafucka. :happy:

stalking hot chicks in Halloween costume stores

Ohhhhkaaaaaaay... :horor:

drinking alone in the woods or at the beach, drinking with friends in the woods or at the beach, drinking

eating food, preparing food, throwing wasted food into dog containers and watching how ingrateful they are and how they have this loyalty act and it's not genuine, like when you see any movie with vince vaughn in it

thinking of ways to fuck people up if they ever find out i'm a no-good-shit

talking to random girls about random things and then, as the convo really gets rolling, abruptly breaking away with "oh, jesus, i'm gonna be late now, thanks a lot....fuckin' people sometimes....."

watching documentaries

hiking, camping without a tent, surfing

drawing, painting, reading, writing

lying to people i don't know about things that don't matter

designing small scale pyramids with used lumber and then setting them on fire

running through crowds

exploring unique downtown areas and other areas with pubs

taking up energy space

You seriously need to consider being a motivational speaker. :nice: Nice list!

wolfy

awsm
I speared my brother in the foot once. I was sure I could hit the middle between his feet...he was fine.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I speared my brother in the foot once. I was sure I could hit the middle between his feet...he was fine.

Did he make all reasonable efforts to spread his toes? Come on now. Teamwork!

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Thank you, Sir. I graduated top of my class at SMU (Slack-Meister University, a mail order comic book think tank...)

and summa cum laude, apparently. ;) :laugh:

Oh my God. I am SO buying tickets to Canada as soon as possible. Can I buy dynamite there? :thinking:

well, i was in Montana, not Canada. i worked at a sawmill, so we had access to all kinds of unreasonably dangerous stuff. :D

drinking alone in the woods or at the beach, drinking with friends in the woods or at the beach, drinking

for some reason that immediately reminded me of the book Tortilla Flat by Steinbeck.

i also foolishly left "drinking" off my list.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
HAHA nooooo, no shooting me in the foot! xD
You can throw money at my foot though, I wouldnt mind...

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well, i was in Montana, not Canada. i worked at a sawmill, so we had access to all kinds of unreasonably dangerous stuff. :D

I've had fantasies of moving to Montana. It just feels so...open. Plus, I want to see the Northern Lights before I die.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I liked running too, and still do short distance/sprints, etc. I want to be able to run on my 100th birthday, so I avoid pavement like the plague.

Mountain Biking is fun, very intense on the quads sometimes. As a result, I could ride a dirt bike through the woods with amazing speed and skill.

If you do take up Mountain Biking, highly recommend wearing forearm/elbow protection. Both me and one of the dudes I rode with broke our arms near the elbow and although not a high percentage of people get that type of injury...insurance policy is nice.

Violin? I played for four years up through Middle School. Guns' yeah, and playing pool is fun too.

Yeah. I was doing Fartlek training and pulled my MCL really bad. I wasn't supposed to run for 6 months. Stupid me, I started again after 3 (I'm impatient!) ....I was never the same. Thanks for the tips. I have a new found friend :wubbie: who does extreme mountain biking. He's offered to take me out on the trails and introduce me. :D

Violin is the hardest thing...but my teacher said I'm a "natural" soooo....I'll keep with it. I just wish I had more time in my life to devote to the things I want to do. Ugh....there's never enough time!!

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
I've had fantasies of moving to Montana. It just feels so...open. Plus, I want to see the Northern Lights before I die.

You can see them from Montana? Is that all year round?

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
HAHA nooooo, no shooting me in the foot! xD
You can throw money at my foot though, I wouldnt mind...

That is entirely possible but will require a significant absence of clothing on your part. :cheese:

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
I used to write a lot to entertain myself when I was a uh, up until around
age 8. We didn't have any other kids close by for me to hang with so it was something to do for a few hours here and there.

Computer usage has really killed my penmanship skills. :)

I actually don't like using a pen. It probably has to do with the way I hold one, I hold pens real tight and get sores after awhile. So I started writing with computers. I can type faster than I think, so it works pretty well when I have a spontaneous idea.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8

it's 'the last best place'! it is amazing there. i lived in Bozeman for a little while, and then out by Canyon Ferry Lake. it's very peaceful.
i would love to live in the far northwest of Montana, very deep in the woods. that is a dream of mine. i would love that.

You can see them from Montana? Is that all year round?

you can see them sometimes in the winter in northern/northwest Montana, depending on where you are.

LEGERdeMAIN

it's 'the last best place'! it is amazing there. i lived in Bozeman for a little while, and then out by Canyon Ferry Lake. it's very peaceful.
i would love to live in the far northwest of Montana, very deep in the woods. that is a dream of mine. i would love that.

you can see them sometimes in the winter in northern/northwest Montana, depending on where you are.

I always recommend Big Sky for summers in Montana, it's only 1 1/2 hours from Bozeman(daytime drive) and about 45 minutes from Yellowstone. Lots of great hiking and horse baking trails, rafting, fly fishing, etc.

Julie1962

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Piano
scrapbooking
horseback riding
photography
reading
scuba diving
exercising

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That is entirely possible but will require a significant absence of clothing on your part. :cheese:

:blush: I'm not that kind of girl mister ;)

How much do you plan to pay?? lol

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:blush: I'm not that kind of girl mister ;)

How much do you plan to pay?? lol

Ohhh I like the passive aggressive response! Niiiiice! :nice:

:newwink:

Cheers to you Ms.SP-AyoitsStepho! :cheers:

Trepidation

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
I like doing... stuff.
I do some programming, and playing with electronics is fun (I pulled a flyback transformer out of an old CRT monitor, and built a driver circuit for it from other components I found in it). I'm also becoming more interested in amateur chemistry (i.e., homemade explosives, but I also want to do some crystal-growing and interesting syntheses). Of course, I also seem to be spending a lot of time browsing the web and doing stupid personality tests :tongue:

There's also a lot of stuff that I want to do but never will because I'm far too lazy. I want to play drums, learn French, learn to sing, learn to cook, go skydiving, climb a mountain, go base jumping, make a conlang (constructed language), and many more things that I can't quite remember right now. Hopefully I'll get some of these things done, but I can't see much happening in the near future.