ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post

AWESOME POST!
    +1000. Nice!

Especially the "Do what you gotta do" part.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

It's getting harder and harder for me to read long threads and I have alot I wanna do today, so here's my lone addition to this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    Variation causes confusion, confusion causes chaos. Control the variation and you control the chaos. Depending on the mood I am in I can control the variation, control the confusion and in turn control the chaos. You will be ran in circles and be completely lost and confused trying to follow me.
    [YOUTUBE="1SmBTvVfY88"]Chaos Control by The Dingees[/YOUTUBE]
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ENFP

Great stuff! Keep it coming.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    ESTP

This thread is priceless!
    I will make my small contribution to it, even though I didn't have really rich life experiences.

*Don't waste your time with stupid people. Find a way to get past them without interacting with them. Otherwise, you will just waste your time.

*Be polite. I only resort to being rude to people on the upper limit of moronity and to those that are outright rude to me.

*Keep your cool and patience. This will give you the upper hand in most situations.

*Speak up for yourself, as much as possible without breaking any of the above. Of course, adapting is key, so do what the situation requires.

*If you have an argument, be as less personal as possible. Don't criticize the person, criticize his/her actions. Don't use ridiculous arguments, use valid ones or common sense and think before you speak. Don't resort to insults and mostly, don't let them appear as a victim.

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    Variation causes confusion, confusion causes chaos. Control the variation and you control the chaos.
    This is incredibly interesting.

my definition of tactics is "changing the situation until you get what you want", though, I dont have such a good grasp on tactics :]

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by une_autre View Post
    This thread is priceless!
    I will make my small contribution to it, even though I didn't have really rich life experiences.

*Don't waste your time with stupid people. Find a way to get past them without interacting with them. Otherwise, you will just waste your time.

*Be polite. I only resort to being rude to people on the upper limit of moronity and to those that are outright rude to me.

*Keep your cool and patience. This will give you the upper hand in most situations.

*Speak up for yourself, as much as possible without breaking any of the above. Of course, adapting is key, so do what the situation requires.

*If you have an argument, be as less personal as possible. Don't criticize the person, criticize his/her actions. Don't use ridiculous arguments, use valid ones or common sense and think before you speak. Don't resort to insults and mostly, don't let them appear as a victim.
    You are a genius and I love your thinking.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by lamp View Post
    This is incredibly interesting.

my definition of tactics is "changing the situation until you get what you want", though, I dont have such a good grasp on tactics :]
    My focus isnt always on what I want or myself

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    +1000. Nice!

Especially the "Do what you gotta do" part.
    I agree.

In arguments move the focus to interests and away from positions as much as possible. What do we want?

When in a volatile situation move back to a detached position and weigh the variables.

Do it when you get the urge or you'll fall prey to the law of diminishing intent.

When you eat junk food make sure it is the best tasting junk food. Don't mess around with so-so junk food.

When you are drunk and the room spins, put one foot on the floor and your hand on the wall and it'll stop.

Brush your fringe back before lighting a cigar

When hitchhiking it is better to go with a women, you'll get better and easier rides.

When hitchhiking it is better to go with a mate, you'll get better and easier rides.
    Last edited by wolfy; 10-31-2009 at 11:34 AM. Reason: it is your hand, wolfy, not the foot

MBTI
    IsTP

Never talk about your ex'es. Less history, more mystery, if the person you are with has ex'es it is becuase they weren't the right ones. There is a reason he/she is with you and not them.

Oh, and while a .22 cal bullet fits perfectly in an in-line fuse slot, never us a .22 in place of a fuse.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...