• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] Everyday, I look different. (An ESFP on physical appereance)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel ya Halla, I've gotta get my button down shirts custom fit to accommodate my chest and shoulders while being slim in the mid section.

Suits are pretty much the same.

Getting shirts tailored is mucho important. Doing so makes obvious that you possess a small waistline and broad chest/shouldrs/arms. The same shirt without alterations makes you look like a moderately fat man.

I don't care, being built is worth it. It makes it alot easer to "walk softly" throughout life because you are the "big stick." I have no regrets, but I do have biceps! :cheese:

I'll bet my business attire costs are 60% threads and 40% alterations.

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I have trouble with shirts. i have long legs and a VERY short upper body: all the shirts are so long for me!

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Saturday night sucked because my favorite football team lost badly, but as I was getting ready for bed, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I thought "At least I'm still sexy." :cool:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have trouble with shirts. i have long legs and a VERY short upper body: all the shirts are so long for me!

See I have the same shape in that way, but it seems that I have trouble finding pants because my hips and the length of my legs dont seem to add up. So I have to buy size 9-11 pants. [trust me, I still look thin] Pants are the death of me!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
i have days like today where i don't even look into a mirror. i'm wearing the tank top i slept in and some yoga pants and then days i feel like putting together a look...they're about half n half.
Hahahaha, this is so me too!!!

:)

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
I feel ya Halla, I've gotta get my button down shirts custom fit to accommodate my chest and shoulders while being slim in the mid section.

Suits are pretty much the same.

yeah, i have the same problem. off the rack shirts that are big enough in the shoulders/chest for me often have way too much fabric around the waist.

all i wear anymore is linen shorts or pants, and guayaberas. haha, that is my entire wardrobe these days. and it's all white or brown. my closet is the most boring thing you'll see.
but in the past i have tended to go through really drastic warbdrobe changes every few years.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
ha i noticed the color thing myself.

everything is black, white, blue, or brown.

i dress alright, but nothing spectacular. i have a few showoff pieces which don't see a lot of use, and everything else is a mix of jeans-and-a-tee and athletic clothes. i do some thrift store shopping, but i make sure things fit well. good fit means a lot.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
i need to buzz my hair again or maybe let it grow out and do something with it (winter), but ugh, having hair to style was always a pain. keeping with the topic, i suppose that when I did have longer hair i would make an effort to make it look a certain way so it wasn't really sloppy but it was never clean cut either.

Eowyn

MBTI Type
ESfP
Enneagram
I like to be comfortable, and prefer to look good, but I'm not above leaving the house in a grubby t-shirt, old yoga pants, and nasty hair for the 5 whole minutes it takes me to run my kindergartner to school. Oh, and drive-through windows are not places I feel the need to make an appearance.

If I'm actually going somewhere, I try to look stylish and good. My wardrobe is more classic pieces than trendy, mostly because I'm cheap. ;)

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
we have a little grocery store down the street from us, i walk there in the middle of the night a lot, barefoot in just my boxers. i am really glad there are places that are fine with that.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well I'm jelouse. I wish I could walk around in my bra and underwear into such a place...but it might cause an uproar...

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
See I have the same shape in that way, but it seems that I have trouble finding pants because my hips and the length of my legs dont seem to add up. So I have to buy size 9-11 pants. [trust me, I still look thin] Pants are the death of me!

I'd topple your towers. :newwink:

KarliJoanne

MBTI Type
ISFP
ISFP

I don't make a lot of effort in getting dressed usually. I make the effort when I'm shopping, I usually shop clearance, because I am also cheap, but I try to only get stuff that I like and that looks good on me. Sometimes trendy, but usually just anything with an earthy feel to it.

I agree with the other ISFP that the way I dress is a way for me to express myself, but I am laid back so my clothing is too. I wear minimal makeup and I don't really do my hair, it's naturally curly so I just let it air dry over night and throw some mousse in it in the morning. I do like getting really dressed up once in a blue moon though, it's fun :)

Synthetic Darkness

ENTP

I hate shopping, not only is dressing for my body type hard (tall skinny, broad shoulders small hips...ect) I just don't like clothing, my INFJ mother used to dress me up in little pink dresses and skirts and I would end up with holes in the stockings and stealing my brother's overalls to play in the mud with. Now don't get me wrong here I hate shopping and I hate looking fancy all the time, but dressing up and looking nice once in a while is nice especially when I hear the gasps of amazement from my peers;

"You...have CURVES? Where have you been hiding them!"

:D

Damir

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
any thime i feel sad i chandge my haircut:) and people just dont understand why i have done it again...

Eowyn

MBTI Type
ESfP
Enneagram
any thime i feel sad i chandge my haircut:) and people just dont understand why i have done it again...

I don't usually get routine haircuts. I get a cut and stick with it for several months. Aside from a brief fling with natural-looking red (apparently my hair likes color), it has always been dark blonde/light brown. After a miscarriage last month, I needed a change, went to a friend who happens to be a cosmetology instructor, and let her decide what to do. I left with flaming, completely un-natural looking red highlights that I love. New hair is a must for any major life milestone for me.

McRumi

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
ISTP: When I find something I like..clothes..food...whatever..I buy a dozen and am quite happy. Would rather expend my energies elsewhere. Can wear the same outfit (but clean) every day...can eat the same food every day...not a problem.