User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Everyday, I look different. (An ESFP on physical appereance)

Twerking & Lurking Array ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    4w3 so/sx

Well I'm jelouse. I wish I could walk around in my bra and underwear into such a place...but it might cause an uproar...
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    See I have the same shape in that way, but it seems that I have trouble finding pants because my hips and the length of my legs dont seem to add up. So I have to buy size 9-11 pants. [trust me, I still look thin] Pants are the death of me!
    I'd topple your towers.

I don't make a lot of effort in getting dressed usually. I make the effort when I'm shopping, I usually shop clearance, because I am also cheap, but I try to only get stuff that I like and that looks good on me. Sometimes trendy, but usually just anything with an earthy feel to it.

I agree with the other ISFP that the way I dress is a way for me to express myself, but I am laid back so my clothing is too. I wear minimal makeup and I don't really do my hair, it's naturally curly so I just let it air dry over night and throw some mousse in it in the morning. I do like getting really dressed up once in a blue moon though, it's fun

I hate shopping, not only is dressing for my body type hard (tall skinny, broad shoulders small hips...ect) I just don't like clothing, my INFJ mother used to dress me up in little pink dresses and skirts and I would end up with holes in the stockings and stealing my brother's overalls to play in the mud with. Now don't get me wrong here I hate shopping and I hate looking fancy all the time, but dressing up and looking nice once in a while is nice especially when I hear the gasps of amazement from my peers;

"You...have CURVES? Where have you been hiding them!"

Men are like parking spaces/the good ones are always taken and the ones left are handicapped or to small.

Junior Member Array

any thime i feel sad i chandge my haircut and people just dont understand why i have done it again...

Quote Originally Posted by Damir View Post
    any thime i feel sad i chandge my haircut and people just dont understand why i have done it again...

I don't usually get routine haircuts. I get a cut and stick with it for several months. Aside from a brief fling with natural-looking red (apparently my hair likes color), it has always been dark blonde/light brown. After a miscarriage last month, I needed a change, went to a friend who happens to be a cosmetology instructor, and let her decide what to do. I left with flaming, completely un-natural looking red highlights that I love. New hair is a must for any major life milestone for me.
    "Every well-bred petty crook knows -- the small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting."
    -Inara Serra

ISTP: When I find something I buy a dozen and am quite happy. Would rather expend my energies elsewhere. Can wear the same outfit (but clean) every day...can eat the same food every day...not a problem.